THE DEVIL'S SHADOW

THE DEVIL'S SHADOW
"I WILL ALWAYS
LOVE YOU."

LESLEY-ANN BRANDT: ARIEL JADE WATERS/SHADOW
"I've known you my entire life, Matthew, there isn't much that I don't know about you."

➖

CHARLIE COX: MATTHEW MURDOCK/DAREDEVIL
"Not everybody deserves a happy ending."

➖

LAUREN GERMAN: ZARIA MACKAY
"I can see it in your eyes, Ariel. You love him."

➖

ELDEN HENSEN: FRANKLIN "FOGGY" NELSON
"Grow a pear, and tell her how you feel!"

ELDEN HENSEN: FRANKLIN "FOGGY" NELSON"Grow a pear, and tell her how you feel!"

➖➖➖

EXTRA CAST:

DEBORAH ANN WOLL: KAREN PAGE
VINCENT D'ONOFRIO: WILSON FISK
REST OF DAREDEVIL CAST: THEIR RESPECTED CHARACTERS

ARIEL JADE WATERS was a very different person in a way that not many people understood her. There were only a few people who did, and they were her three best friends, Matthew Murdock, Franklin "Foggy" Nelson and Zaria Mackay.

Ariel and Matthew had met before Foggy came into the story, as they met each other one day at a local park. Her mother had taken her out to play and make some friends. Conveniently, Matthew had been sitting at the bench with his father too. She introduced herself, and the next thing they knew was that they were best friends. Little did they know, that would have been the most important day of their lives.

She had a weird upbringing, as neither one of her parents were fully human. Her mother was of Xandarian bloodline, and her father was of Asgardian bloodline. She wasn't even half human.

It was difficult to tell people where she got her certain set of skills from as she really couldn't announce the places of birth from which her parents came from because they were mythical to the human world. Matthew and Foggy half knew of her past as she lied about half of it, but her other best friend Zaria knew the full truth.

Ariel had other secrets too, ones that nobody knew but herself. It was to keep her family and friends safe, but when the real war came, all would be revealed.

DISCLAIMER:
No, I do not own Marvel, or any of the characters/plots/timelines etc mentioned from the Netflix series Daredevil. I only own Ariel, Zaria and their plot lines.

TIMELINE:
PART ONE: PRE-SEASON ONE
PART TWO: SEASON ONE
PART THREE-AND ONWARDS: UNDECIDED

DATES:
STARTED: 29-10-18
FINISHED: N/A

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I've been meaning to publish this book for so long but didn't have any access to it for about 2 years because my computer crapped itself. Well, I have it back, and I'm really excited for you all to read it.