Turmoil in Dressrosa

Ch.1

In the New World, there existed a peaceful kingdom known as Dressrosa that was ruled by a kind King by the name of King Riku. Even though Dressrosa was one of the poorer countries, under the rule of their kind King, the citizens of Dressrosa had lived happily and enjoyed their simple lives to the fullest.

However, this peace didn't last long as a great storm was a brewing. The storm would bring chaos and destruction throughout the entire kingdom! This storm was called Donquixote Doflamingo. With his overwhelming power and authority as a Shichibukai, Doflamingo massacred hundreds of Dressrosa citizens using King Riku and his soldiers as his puppets. Framing himself as the hero of Dressrosa, he became the citizens new ruler. Establishing himself as the new king, he ordered for the King's soldiers to be slaughtered and the former King imprisoned.

---

Walking down the corridor of the former King's castle, I could smell the stench of blood. The stone walls stained with the bodies of my fellow comrades. The chains of hell could be heard with each step I took as I drew closer to death.

By the end of the hallway, the towering doors were opened. To no surprise, Doflamingo was sitting on the throne. I couldn't stand it, I wanted to get revenge for my King, my fellow soldiers, and my people. My feelings had no time to grieve, all I had was pure hatred for the man who destroyed my country. I wanted to murder this BASTARD in cold blood like he did to the people of Dressrosa!

Getting on my knees, I slowly looked up at Doflamingo on his high horse to see his signature grin. I thought, "How could he smile after all he's done?!"

Doflamingo spoke, "So, I guess you're the last soldier left to kill out of the former King's Army, Aiko Kobayashi."

I stayed silent.

He slowly got up from his throne and walked down the stairs toward me.

Bending over my right ear, he whispered, "I feel so sorry for you Aiko. How the weak do not have a choice, even in death!"

I was enraged by his statement and twisted my head to bite down as hard as I could on his neck! Doflamingo's smile turned into a frown from the shock. Clenching his teeth from anger he slapped me away, sending me flying until I crashed into the wall. I winced at the pain in my left shoulder, it shattered.

Gripping his neck with his left hand, Doflamingo's frown suddenly became a wide grin as he began to laugh hysterically.

He said enthusiastically, "You actually have the balls to bite me?! You cocky bitch." Walking toward me, Doflamingo forcefully grabbed my neck and pushed me up against the wall. I bit his hand, but he didn't let go. He only tightened his grip. I glared at him with the intent to kill. My heart filled with rage against this monster!

Doflamingo cheerfully said, "The fire in your eyes don't frighten me Aiko!" He clenched his hand harder against my throat. "Someone like you doesn't deserve to be killed just yet! I've decided you're going to be my personal slave. It'll be fun to train you to be become an obedient dog to your new master!"