✡I✡

I am Lee Shin Ri . I am just an ordinary 15 year old teenager. I ran away from my house because of my dad. He used to torture me and my mom . He used hit me and my mom for no reason. One day my mom came into my room and handed my some use keys. I asked her "What is this ?" "It is house keys to a mansion which I bought in Seoul for both of us. Since I can't come you run away from this hell" I knew my mom won't come with me cause my mom loves my dad a lot and she can give up everything for him even her life. I hated my dad . The way he treated me and my mom, ignores us and what not. I just simply nodded . It was 8pm and I was in my rom when I heard footsteps . I opened the door and saw my dad along with 2 tall guys heading to my mom's room. I quietly hid behind the wall . I saw dad saying something to the 2 tall guys. My mom was sleeping at the moment. I could see her puffy eyes and swollen nose from crying. Her white was like milk . It felt like an angel was crying while sleeping peacefully. I saw my dad take out a knife from his pants. The knife was so sharp that even a slight cut came make blood flow out like a river. He had a smile on his face before he stabbed right through my mom's chest. Blood was oozing out from her chest. I couldn't do anything. I felt like crying but I held them back cause I had to take revenge from him. the last words I heard from my mom was......

"Shin Ri-ah.......saranghae"

 and with that she passed out. I  felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I saw my dad no ... my mom' s murderer take out a napkin from his pocket and wiped the knife. His men carried my mom and were coming out before  I could do something I took my backpack and ran out of the back door. Thank god I  didn't change into my pajamas. I took a nearby cab and went to the train station....

A/N

SOORRY guys for the short chap but wait for the next.

saranghaeeeeee

fightinggggggg