~Chapter 2~

After surviving the first two classes and one of them at Mr. Woods,I was definetly starving.The five of us entered the cafeteria,listening to Michael talking about his ideas for new pranks for Mr.Evans.The Prankster never sleeps,obviously.
"...and then I put vodka in her termos bottle,which she will reach out for after all of those peppers.When she drinks it hopefully she'll choke herself to death."he said grinning mischievously.I swear,that boy is a walking devil.
"That's all cool but I first need something to eat.I'm so hungry that I think I might eat Jess."Josh said that,now openly staring at Jess and licking his lips.Oookay,I'm debating should I laugh or shiver in disgust for that one.I think it had double meaning.
Jess,ofcourse,just laughed,not seeing what I did.
We took our meals and went for our usuall table.

"YO JOSH"someone yelled from other side of cafeteria.We stopped our tracks to look at few football players approaching us,better yet,Josh.Even if Josh always hangs with us,he is really popular in school.Being a star quarter-back he sure had some respect around here.
"Hey dudes,what's up?"Josh did some weird handshake with them.
"You up for a practise tommorrow."one of them asked.I think his name was Logan.
"Yeah,sure man.See ya."with that Josh turned towards us and just as we thought we were ready to go,he yelled.
"Anderson"he was looking somewhere behid me so I turned too.Bad desicion.Very bad.
Next thing I know,my precious food was being spilled over the most popular guy in school.Sebastian Anderson.Oh joy.
I looked at his face,but I wish I haven't.
Those blue,almost gray eyes were looking at me with anger.
The hole cafeteria suddenly went quiet.

Oh-oh

"Did you just.."Jess stood next to me,not taking her eyes of a predator in front of me,and she whispered me.
"I think I did" I replied with a whisper
"I think you did too"Sebastian said with his sexy deep voice,unamused.That snapped me back.I quickly made some distance between us.
"Sorry,it was an accident."I said with a small voice.
"I'm sorry too"he said and I furrowed my eyebrows.
"For what?"
"For this"with a fast move,he took soda can from Jessica's tray and shook it.Next thing I know,I'm being drenched with cold,sticky liquid.Worse of all,my t-shirt is white,so probably hole school can see my bra.My pink bra.Oh dear lord.
And when I looked at him,he was laughing.THAT BASTARD WAS LAUGHING.
I'm mad.
Really mad.
All of my friends were laughing too,even they got some soda on themselves.
I took a hadful of spaghetti from near table and throw at him.That surely made him to stop laughing.

"FOOD FIGHT!"somebody yelled and everybody started to throw food at each other.Girls squelled and hid under tables.Lunchladies ran of,probably to call principal who will stop this mess.But I didn't care.All I wanted to do is teach that prick a lesson.I focused on him just then,but I was late.He was rubbing spaghetti all over my face.

He laughed again.Really loud.He held his arms on his knees,covered in spagetti.I woud've had laughed with him if I wasn't fuming with anger.

I wanted to punch him,strangle him,torture him.All kinds of sadistic thoughts came to my mind,but they couldn't be performed cause principal entered the room,right in time to get hit by a flying spagetti.It ended up in he's shirt and slid down to his shoes.

The hole cafeteria burst out laughing.
It was priceless to see how Mr.Smith's face turned redder by the second.
"Silence!"he yelled "Who started this?"
One of the teacher's pets showed her finger in our direction.Great!
"You two.My office.NOW!"he yelled the last part and I winced.He got out of cafeteria and we followed.I was scared now.What will happend?I was never invited in principals office.On the other hand,Sebastian looked relaxed,not even one sign showed that he was stressed or worried.

We entered principals office,red face looking at us.
"I was expecting someting like this from you,Anderson,but not from you Miss Jones.
You two will get a week of afterschool detention."
My jaw hit the floor.One week of detention,seriously?I've never been in detention in my hole life.
Just when I was about to protest,Sebastian cut me off.
"This isn't her fault.I've started it.Don't punish her."am I hearing this properly?Did he just stood up for me?I mean yes,it wasn't completely my fault,but what he said was really nice.

"Do I look like someone who carres?"he sent us a glare and then dissmissed us.
Wow.Someone is really grumpy today.Or maybe it's just the fact that he got some spaghetti sauce on his clothes.

As I got out of the office,Sebastian followed close behid.I turned around and met face to face with him.Maybe too close for my liking.
"Umm..thanks.I guess."I smiled to him politely.
"No prob,I can get you a week of detention anytime you want,babe"ofcourse,I tried hard not to blush on his last word
"That's not what I meant and you know it"I laughed and so did he.And boy,it was hot.
"Oh..I can also give you soda-shower whenever you feel like it."he winked

I glared at him "Yeah,that wasn't necessary you know?And it isn't really pleasent to me that almost hole school saw my bra."I laughed humorlessly.His eyes flickered to my boobs and he muttered something like "it would be better without it".I punched him in the chest.He laughed at that.I punched him again with all my strenght and he laughed like I tickled him.

Oh come on.

I stomped my foot on ground and pouted.I hate when I'm the weak one.And I'm always the weak one.
"And how the frick are we going to survive a weak of detention?"I asked him as we started going towards the lockers.
"Oh,we'll survive"he said,wrapping an arm around my shoulder.I elbowed him in the ribs.
"Oh no no,no physical contact.I still haven't fully forgiven you about soda-shower."
"Oh come on,you love me."he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.
"Nope,it's more kind of a hate."I smiled at him sweetly.
"Hate is a passionate filling,darling."
I was about to respond when I spotted Jess.She was running towards me like a madman.

"Bathroom.Now."she dragged me away and I took one last glance at Sebastian.He was amusingly watching us.
Jess pulled me in bathroom,and finally let go of my arm.
"What just happend?"she asked slowly,as if she's afraid of the answer.
"I'm stuck in a detention for a week with Sebastian Anderson"I said,and figured it out now.God,this is super weird.

Me,Laura Jones,with Sebastian,the coolest guy in school and the biggest player ever, in one room,alone,everyday for next 5 days.
What can possibly go wrong?

*****************************
Hope you liked this,vote and comment
p.s. if you notice any grammar or vocabulary mistakes,feel free to let me know :)