26

Finally, the plane departs and now heading to Paris. We are flying up on the sky and in the middle of a city which I don't know. I gave them drinks and snacks while they manage to have a meeting for a short period of time.

An hour later after they finished their meeting, the boys are all passed out. I put each of them a blanket and when I was about to put some blankets to Daniel  but he holds my hand and caress it to his cheeks and said "I love you Zara". I smiled on him and run my other hand on his hair which he fell asleep again. I sat on my seat while I do some paper works when Zach sat in front of me smiling.

"You know you're weird. One day you hate me, the next day you show me that we're both okay. Im not gonna lie but it's good that we are talking now but I hate mix signals. You even kissed, hug and hold my hand. What are you trying to show me?" I whispered to him.

He didn't answer but I can see on his face a grin and a pissed type of face. I seriously don't understand him. He sat there until the plane lands in Paris. I let the boys go first before I left the plane, they waited for me outside the airport with the fans surrounding them. We all piled inside the van and head to our hotel, the same shared room assignment given by their manager but sadly Daniel and I got the king size bed and we head to our room.

After unpacking the stuffs that they'll be needing, the boys have decided to go to the Eiffel Tower and luckily, our hotel is just a walk away from there. We took a lot of photos and I went to the souvenir shop, I found this cute memorabilia and I bought it.

My phone starts to buzz indicating a notification while I was walking.

Twitteruser0001
You look wonderful.

Thank you. Are you in Paris?

Twitteruser0001
Maybe...

I didn't even tell anyone
that I'm here.

Twitteruser0001
What's up with you and Zach?

What do you mean?

Twitteruser0001
You two seemed to be awkward
at each other. I mean, does he like
you?

What? No! He hates me. He kept on
sending me mixed signals which I
really don't understand. I don't
know if I should tell you any further.

Twitteruser0001
Please tell me. I promise I won't
tell anyone. You can trust me.

Well, Zach and I are in a fight before
and his hatred upon me grows. I tried so
hard to be cool with him but he just don't
feel the same. One day we're cool, the next
day we're not. When I was in their hotel
shared room and I try to wake him up but he
pulled me and hugged me for 3 minutes and when
we were about to leave the room he kissed me
and even try to hold my hand. But he still hates me.

Twitteruser0001
Damn girl, he likes you! He was
just jealous of you and Daniel for
sure.

He did not like me.

Twitteruser0001
Are you sure about that? Did
you asked him? Did you like the kiss?
the hug?

No but I'm 100% sure about that.
The kiss is not bad and the hug
was nice.

Twitteruser0001
YOU LIKE HIM

I don't.

Twitteruser0001
Btw, do you like the red roses
that you receive from the
restaurant?

That was your doing?!
I love the roses! We really thought
the restaurant gave it for free.

Twitteruser0001
Glad you like it.

I went back to where the boys are located and they were eating macaroons. I sat beside Daniel and he holds my hand, I smiled to him and I touch his cheeks. Daniel makes me happy and I feel safe around him and yes, he maybe a super handsome and an ideal man to others but not me, I don't know what comes to my mind why I agreed to be his date. How much I tried to love him but I don't feel the same, to be honest it's different when I'm with Zach, I must admit that I'm starting to have feelings for Zach.