Three

Hi oh gods its been so long since I've posted... I'm sorry for not being consistent. I've been really busy with school and I just got done with finals. I think I'm going to start a QnA story where people can comment questions and stuff and I'll answer them... I dunno. I have lots and lots to catch y'all up on. First of all, I broke up with my partner and now have a different girlfriend (she's so gorgeous you guys I'm smitten). That happened in like December. I just celebrated my birthday on January 30th, and now I'm prepping for a winter retreat I'm taking with my church this weekend. School's okay, classes are fairly easy, with minimal homework. Bad news: I auditioned for our spring play and I'm not on callbacks.

Story of the day - I found out my mom went to a gay bar back when she was 17 (so like in the 1980s when gay wasn't as accepted). Her friend was a singer and went to perform at this bar, and her boyfriend wanted to go and watch. My mom and one of her other friends went with just to protect the singer's boyfriend, which I thought was hilarious. She said it was a lot of fun, and she got to drink (illegally). 

Anyway, I hope everyone has had (or is having) a great day.

Mika