Chapter:6 Two sides to every story

Jungkook's POV:

 I woke up to my phone buzzing like crazy. I sat up in bed rolling over to check who it was. I was surprised to see Taehyung was calling me, he never calls me this early.

Jk: "What do you want this early?"

Tae: "I want to talk to you today do you have time for me to stop by?"

Jk: "It depends what do you want to talk about?"

Tae "Listen I'm coming over right now so you better open your door!"

Jk: "Fine okay"

 I ended the call getting out of bed. I went to my bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror."Your an awful person for what you did," is all I could think as I looked at my reflection. I feel like sh*t and I looked like it to from just getting up (Sorry Army's I'm just joking =). I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then going to my closet I picked out my clothes. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday and everything that happened, I feel so ashamed of myself and I feel so bad. I walk downstairs and head straight for my fridge (of course)! When I feel anxious, guilty, or stressed out I eat A LOT! Just as I had sat down to eat I hear the sound of my doorbell ring. "He's here already that was quick," I get up to open the door. I open the door to see Taehyung standing outside with Hoseok. "Oh great the both of you are here," I say a fake smile on my face. Without saying hello they both enter my lonely apartment looking for food. "Finally food I'm starving," Hoseok says grabbing the food I just took out of the fridge. "Don't touch that it's mine and it's only 8am how are you that hungry?" Without listening he takes my food and sits down on my couch turning on the TV. I can't be bothered to fight with him today. "I have to talk to you," Tae says sitting down at my kitchen counter. "Okay what is it?" I say taking the seat next to him. He hesitates for awhile before continuing."It's about what happened yesterday at dinner, and what you said to that waitress." I instantly feel guilt rush over me and I hung my head in shame not saying a word. Tae sees the guilt plastered all over my face but still he continues, "Listen I know what happened to you yesterday with your dad sucked but there's no excuse for the way you treated her, I talked to her afterwards and she seemed pretty distraught." I can tell he's disappointed in me which only makes my embarrassment grow."I know," is all I can say him, what i'am suppose to say? I feel so bad I let the fight I had yesterday with my father get to me and so I snapped at her. Also Tae and the others don't know this but once I left after me and Minseo's argument I noticed that I had left my phone behind and I had went back to go get it. I went back angry as hell but I saw her there on her knees picking up what she had just split. I saw her there tears streaming down her face. She looked so hurt, so humiliated. I heard everyone whispering and giving her dirty looks. I simply couldn't go back and I get my phone I felt so terrible, I was an complete ass**** to her. I went home feeling like sh*t, I just hope some how she could find it in her heart to forgive me. "I know what I did to Minseo was bad and believe me I feel terrible." How could she forgive me after the way I treated her. "Minseo, how do you know her name?" Tae asks me looking me up and down."She was wearing a name tag dumb***, Hoseok finally speaks. "Yeah she was and Hoseok why are you even here?" I say very annoyed with him."Hey don't take your anger out on me like you did to that poor girl!" I bury my face in my hands so embarrassed. Tae puts his hand on my shoulder comforting me,"anyways I think that you should go apologize." He says."Of course I will the next time I ever see her." I say ending the conversation. "Kookie," Hoseok says to me."You can't deny the fact that Minseo is really pretty, when you go apologize tell her to call me!" Hoseok laughs and I can't help but laugh back. "Honestly shut up!" I say chuckling. Just as we were laughing my phone rang again startling me. I quickly walk over to the couch were I had last placed it, picking it up facing me. It was my dad. He probably wanted to talk to me about the fight we had yesterday. Taking a deep breath I answered the phone.