Chapter 12 1/2: Chapter 12 Epilogue

The RP was much longer, but I cut it short before the chapter dragged on. What happened the rest of the time was, Bobby didn't go to sleep he read a book for a bit then talked to Jack and Jackie, then went to go to bed. Bobby and Ethel are the first two up and then have breakfast then Bobby goes upstairs when Jackie comes down. While they talk, well I will give you some dialogue on this part. Jackie starts off talking.

__________________________

"Alright." She smiled. "Wait, did Bobby say he was going to pack? He's been gone for a long time, and he had a funny smile on his face. Maybe he's doing something to Jack while he's asleep-"

A bang came from upstairs.

"-unless he woke up." She giggled.

Ethel laughed. "They're always going that sort of thing."

"Oh, damn it, Jack! Stop! Stop!" Bobby screamed from upstairs.

Ethel rolled her eyes playfully, heading up the stairs. "You two!" She called, from down the hallway.

The boys go running past Ethel. Bobby already racing down the stairs, Jack, covered in honey, shaving cream, and some feathers, not far behind his brother. When Jackie saw them when they came down, she couldn't stop laughing, she couldn't breathe.

"Come back, you bastard! You're going to pay!" Jack said, trying not to laugh.

"Bobby, what the hell did you do?" Ethel said running after them, laughing.

"Jack! Jack!" Jackie called, still laughing and she stopped him. When Jackie stopped him, finally Jack bursted out laughing.

"I gave him a wake up call." Bobby smirked. "It's something I had time for this morning, I'm still that kid at heart." He added, smiling at Ethel, wiping some shaving cream off his face and dabs it on her nose.

Ethel laughed, and pushed him back. "Bobby!" She protested, she flung the shaving cream back on his face.

"He put honey on my crutches!" Jack exclaimed. Jackie was still holding him back, but she didn't think he'd chase after his brother since he was still laughing.

"Now you won't be able to lose them since they'll stick to you now! And I had to get back at you from those years ago!" Bobby said, he couldn't stop laughing. No one could.

"Jack, why don't you wash up and wake up your parents?" Jackie suggested, and he went upstairs.

__________________________

Haha just had to show the brother moment. Then Ethel helps Jack and they talk then Jackie helps Bobby and they talk. Then Bobby and Ethel say goodbye to everyone and go home to their home in Charlottesville, Virginia. The end. 😊

PS: Chapter 13 is being written!