Siren Song

Name: Sial Evian
Nickname: Sisi, Sia
Age: 17
Gender: female
Looks:

Personality: Manipulative, angry, closed off, secretly sad and scared Other: Sial is still furious over her death and seeks her vengeance on unsuspecting sailors

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality: Manipulative, angry, closed off, secretly sad and scared
Other: Sial is still furious over her death and seeks her vengeance on unsuspecting sailors. She's too afraid to open up to anyone now, since that's how she died.

Name: Midas Lumen
Nickname: none
Age: 18
Gender: male
Looks:

Personality: Cautious, big brother, brave, protective, feels guilty, anxiousOther: Midas regrets not being able to save his sister Marina while they were human from drowning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality: Cautious, big brother, brave, protective, feels guilty, anxious
Other: Midas regrets not being able to save his sister Marina while they were human from drowning. He doesn't let her out of his sights now. The guilt eats him alive. He takes it out on unsuspecting sailors.

Name: Marina Lumen
Nickname: Mari or Ina
Age: 17
Gender: female
Looks:

Personality: curious, adventurous, gentle, serene, elogentOther: The younger sister of Midas

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality: curious, adventurous, gentle, serene, elogent
Other: The younger sister of Midas. Marina doesn't remember how she died, but she knows her brother blames himself. Despite his warnings though, she likes to explore the ocean and watch boats pass.

Prompt 1 (For Sial or Midas): You are a villager near the ocean. You hear a song from the waters and become enchanted. You walk towards the edge of the water but trip on a rock and snap out of it just in time. You look up and see a splash in the water and shining scales. You...?

Prompt 2 (For Marina): You were sailing when a bad storm suddenly hit. You were thrown from the boat and into the waves. Blackness consumes you. When you wake again, you're on land, and a curious face is peering at you. You...?

Prompt 3: make one up.