Chapter 1

SO A/N....so this is it. My first book I might not even finish. Well anyway I will try my best and give it my all. The original character was Soon See-jun, so if you don't have a clue what your name is in this book, you are able to use it. Now let me stop and douse myself into wattpad and tea.

"Y/n can you come here!" Hae-joo say and she picks up a box full of papers.
"Yes Haejoo?" I answer her.
"Can you do these assignments today? I need them by the end of the day. Oh and can you get me some strawberry milk? I really am craving for it."
"Uhh sure, I'll get it all done.." I say.
"Thank you Y/n! Also get the milk now."
"But I-"
"Thanks bye!~" She walks away with such speed.
I sigh as I place the box of papers on my desk and grab my bag.
'Okay lets make it there and back in less that five minutes!' I walk out the building and make a dash towards the market. I get the milk, pay for it, and head back. I walk to my seat, out of breath and set all my things down.
'Took me exactly five minutes...man I need to work out more...' I put my bag back on the side of the desk and start to separate the papers.
"Y/n where's my milk?" She says in a demanding tone.
I take her milk and passes towards her without look at her as I keep doing 'her' paper work.
"Aww thanks! Your the best." She runs off back to her seat.
I keep going, not stoping for break or even lunch. I get done with her work at around 5:30pm. I stretch my arms out as they are very stiff.
'Now I have to finish my work for today.' I sigh and pick up her box and places on her desk as it's break time. I head back towards my desk and start to calculate the recording and reporting the cash flow transactions of our company. It's hard work for others but I go through them in a flash.
Break is over and everyone goes back to work. Work is over at 7 o'clock, so everyone is working hard to get it done. But then I hear Heejoo speak.
"Excuse me, everyone who gave me their work, I can officially say it's done so come to me to get them." She smiles as they some over to pick up their work done by 'Heejoo'.
"Heejoo, how do you do this?! You were with us the whole day. I never saw you do this." Sanbin says as she pick her assignments up.
"Let's just say it my little secret." She says as the put the now empty box under her desk.
I know that she uses me, but I'm too afraid to face her. She could get me fired as her father is the CEO of our company. It's 7 now and everyone is leaving. I have one stack left until I am done, but that means I have to work overtime.
I turn in for the night as my hands ache. I grab my bag and walk towards the door.
"Done for the day Y/n?" One of the security guards I know says.
"Yeah, I'm going home now to eat. I hear my bed calling me also." He laughs.
"Okay then, see you tomorrow then." He says.
"Yep, see you."
I walk out the door towards my apartment. I have to cross the park to get to my house. Halfway home, I stop and look around for the person who was singing. I follow the voice to find a guy surrounded by a crowd of people who are listening to him. The sound of his voice is calming and soft, not a note out of tune. A voice that was as beautiful as like an angel was singing.
I couldn't see his face as the crowd became bigger very quick, I immediately left before I got trapped in the wave of people. I keep going towards my house as I here clapping behind me.
I open my door to the apartment as I hear heavy footsteps come towards me. 'Oh no....'
A giant, fluffy Husky comes and tackle me to the ground, licking and wagging his tail, happy to see me.
"Hi boyo. It's nice to see you too." I say as I get up and take off my shoes and place my bag in the living room.
"Are you hungry?" He barks as a reply. "Okay, me too. Let me get us some food." I order some Dolsot Bibimbap and some Kimchi and get some "premium" dog food for the boyo. We eat and clean our mess up. I start on doing some of the calculations for tomorrow to get a head start for tomorrow.
Two hours later, I finish a stack of work and call it a night. The boyo is fast asleep, chasing sheep or squirrels in his dreams as I see him kicking and growing in his sleep. I look at the clock as it reads 10:30 pm. I change into my pjs and go into my comfy, queen size bed and fall into a light sleep.