chapter 3

Hey look an update---

John's pov.
---
Peggy's friends we're great and all, but that was WAY too much for my anxiety to handle. I just wanted to lay in bed and listen to music.

But of course, that didn't happen.

As soon as I got home, I was greeted my my mom, who threw a cup at my head. Thankfully it was a plasic cup, but it still hurt like hell.

She walked over to me and I could immediately smell the alcohol on her breath.

She slapped me across the face, then yelled at me to make dinner.

She just left the house after that.

Then, my sister ran in and hugged me.

"It's okay, Johnny. I'll make dinner, just get some rest." She said. I just agreed. I was too tired to argue.

Sometimes I'll just go from being really tired to really energetic, or vice-versa.

And that's what happened just now. I ploped onto my bed, and started bouncing up and down. It's like I was just filled with an overwhelming amount of energy.

Then, I started flapping my hands. I know it sounds weird, but it's something that I do to calm myself down. I do it when I feel energetic, excited, of anxious.

I got bored after that, and I started to listen to music.

Then suddenly, my energy completely dropped.

I plugged in my phone before passing out onto my bed.

As soon as I fell asleep, I had the worst nightmare imaginable.

I was in a mental hospital. Apparently I was there for... Autism? But I don't have-

Suddenly I was back at home. My dad was yelling at me. All of my siblings were crying. Then he brought his hand up and-

I woke up. I can't breathe. I can barely see. Everything hurts..
---
Sorry for the short update ^^