F O U R

We get to school and we act like nothing happened. We both walk to our lockers then I hear a group of girls calling Geoff's name. "GEOFF, GEOFF!" About 5 girls shout. They all form a circle around him, pushing me aside. One of the girls says "Like OMG Geoff you know Chloe she like totally has a crush on you." Its quite obvious he looks really uncomfortable. "Um, well, I, kinda like her too." He says back but he doesn't sound believable. All the girls start screaming again and run back down the hall. "Looks like you just got yourself into a relationship." I say as I tease him by lightly punching him on the arm. "Ha ha, yeah." He replies, but he still looks uncomfortable. "Hey are you ok," I ask "you don't seem very happy, and you look really uncomfortable." He looks down at the floor smiling whilst rubbing his arm. "No I'm fine it's just," he pauses for a long time. "You do like her don't you?" I ask "of course I do, I was telling you last night that I wanted to ask her out at some point but," he pauses again. "But what Geoff? You can talk to me you know." I say to him, but before he can reply the bell for first period rings.

Half the day has passed and now it's lunch. I grab my shity food that the school obviously says it's a burger but who the hell fucking know at this point. Me and Geoff grab a table, he pulls out his sandwiches and snacks and we eat. "So can you tell me why you where acting wired this morning?" I ask him, but before he can answer the girls come running over to Geoff. The same brown haired girl as before says "Like OMG Geoff why are you not sitting with Chloe!" Geoff replies with, "because I'm sitting with my friend." She turns to look at me, and with her the whole squad does. "Oh, its you." She says, looking me up and down. "Yes, it is me." I reply. "Don't play smart with me gay boy." She says with a spiteful tone in her voice. One of the girls from the back of the cluster of girls pipes up and says, "Faggot." At this point I am up out of my seat and ready to slap a bitch, but just as these girls start to square up Chloe walks over and says, "Now now girls, don't scoop to his level." Just as I was about to rip out the brown haired girls massive hoop earrings. "Hey there Geoff, seeing as you are my boyfriend now why do you come join us at our table?" She says as she rubs his arm. He looks up at her and says "No." The girls look at him in shock. "NO!" Chloe shouts, "HOW COULD YOU SAY NO TO ME!" Geoff looks at her and says, "because I wanna sit with my friend". I look down at the table and say, " no Geoff you go, your in a relationship now you should go sit with her." He looks at me and say "Awsten but," but before he could finish he gets whisked away buy the girls and I end up by myself.

I know Chloe is a nice person but this is all for story purposes