Published Books

I've got stuff alllll over the internet. The easiest way to get it all in one fell swoop (plus early access to future stuff!) is on my Patreon. (patreon.com/emilyshurricane) But here's the master list if you're looking for one or two or to support me on other marketplaces.

com/emilyshurricane) But here's the master list if you're looking for one or two or to support me on other marketplaces

Radish Fiction

If serial is your flavour and you have some radish coins burning a hole in your digital pocket, then you can find the Bloodlines volumes, Her Tyrant Alpha, and the Shotgun Cowgirl books there. After Patreon early release, future Bloodines and HTA books will be added on Radish as new seasons.

If you're not familiar with Radish, it's a serial platform where you pay coins to unlock story chapters. There are different models, but mine are on wait-to-unlock which means every time you read a chapter, you can wait an hour for the next one to unlock or pay three coins to read it right away. If you're patient (or feel like watching ads for coins) you can read the stories for free or very little money. 

Or if you want to support me and get a good deal on coins, they have a monthly subscription where you can buy 200 coins for ten bucks, which will unlock about 65 chapters. You just have to use them up within the month. 

Book Retailers

Book Retailers

So here's a basic breakdown of my gajillion pen names!

Emily S Hurricane - The name you know and love! This is my hub and home pen.

Iris Trovao - Novella and novel-length romance that aren't in the Bloodlines universe.

Valerie Gale - BDSM erotica shorts and collections

Arlene Tempest - Reverse harem and menage erotica shorts and collections

Ophelia Storm - Paranormal erotica shorts and collections

Maria Rush - Sapphic erotica shorts and collections

Alice J. Taylor - Horror

My web site, emilyshurricane.com, has all of the listings in one place so you can peruse them all at your leisure. Or, as stated at the top, Patreon has everything (Aside from the anthologies I'm in due to exclusivity reasons) all in one place for a monthly fee.

 Or, as stated at the top, Patreon has everything (Aside from the anthologies I'm in due to exclusivity reasons) all in one place for a monthly fee