Chapter 3

I changed my username to infinitychocolate_ guys, 'cause I want an Infinity Chocolate, or an Infinity Gauntlet, eh, Infinity Stones are great too.

-※-

~3 Days Later
You've done taking a bath so you decided to wander around Germa, suddenly you heard many people like cheering and shouting “welcome.”

So you walked to the balcony and saw a messy black haired man with purple eyes, a spiky long black haired man with red eyes, and a messy blond hair man with green eyes, walking to Germa [If You Read ‘You’re Mine (Ichiji X Reader) You will knew these people *smirks*]

You raised an eyebrow, ‘Isn't that Regulus Jackson? The king of Judgement Castle? And those two are… Leonid Zadornof and Althalos Beacons. Isn’t usually there is 4 of them? Percieval Schneider?

Sooner later, you walked out from the room, and saw the three man and Ichiji walking pass Niji’s room, you stood in front of Niji’s room, looking at them, but the blond haired man stopped and looked at you.

“Hey, guys!” He shouted, still looking at you, the 2 men turned around and the same goes to Ichiji.

“What is it Leon?” Ichiji asked.

He is Leonid Zadornof.’ You thought.

Leon grinned, “Don’t you think we’ve seen this girl before?” he asked.

The messy black haired man a.k.a Regulus Jackson raised an eyebrow, “Of course we've seen her, she’s (y/n) (l/n), princess of Zeith Kingdom, we've met her a few times,” he said.

You smiled at him an nod, “Lord Regulus,” you smirked, he’s one of the youngest king in… I dunno world? He's only 23 years old.

He rolled his eyes.

“No, no, I mean, not in this story.” Leon said.

“Did you mean when she’s Ichiji's girlfriend and she's only a cook? The ugly story where I was in it,” Althalos said, rolling his eyes, ‘dear author,’ he thought.

[ALERT! ALERT! FOURTH WALL BROKEN!! Author: Wait, what? Ugh, Althalos!!]

“She's Niji’s fiancee, and you two are breaking the fourth wall,” Ichiji said.

Althalos snickered and Leon grinned, “sorry,” the two said in unison, and they walked away, leaving you dumbfounded, ‘well, that was weird, but I kinda want to know more about them,' you thought, and you sneakily followed them.

-※-

It's short! Sorry 😭🙇
I'm working on the Halloween Special, where I was in it *smirk* anyways, hope you enjoyed. And yes, Niji's not in this story