Foreword

Welcome to Blacktan Awards

Welcome to Blacktan Awards. This account gives opportunity to Blacktan writers who need to be called out and given the love and support that they deserve.

But, in order to acquire a good flow in this award book, we will need some rules and requirements for the participants to follow. We want to have no issues that will happen and no bad occurrences that might happen in the middle of the judging.

Here are the important things to follow and remember.
Please read this thoroughly.

Participants shall fill out the required form.

There will be a judge's form that will be provided. We will need some sophisticated and mature judges to judge for each tier.

If ever a participant will change their username , they must message deukkim or this account

A participant may enter one book per category but can only enter 4 books in general.

Participants should follow the judge that are under the tier they have entered their book in.

No plaigiarism. It is very low of the people to do that here, or anywhere.

Judges may enter their books , but they must not judge their own book.

Judges shall not be biased in judging and should prevent from voting. Comments are allowed but votes aren't.

Judges shall send their report or their scores for the participants before the due date.

Participants and judges shall follow the Head Admin, deukkim and this account for tagging purposes.

Stories may not be completed and can have the minimum chapters , 5 .
( excluding the prologue, cast, playlist, etc. )

Stories must be written in English or Filipino.

Stories shall not promote smut, incest, rape, and etc. unless they make the readers realise not to do it or etc.

boyxboy and girlxgirl is allowed.

Add this to your rl or library for furthermore updates.

The stories entered shall have the tag : #BLACKTANAWARDS2018

That's all for now. Any questions? Comment inline.
Judges form and Participant form will be posted later.

For now, tag your favourites!