The Movie

Jacks Pov*

I sat there in a laying position on the couch watching him pick out the movie, 'why wont he tell me what's wrong maybe he doesn't consider me a friend at all?' I GOT IT THE HUNGER GAMES!!!! exclaimed Callum.  well what ever imma watch the movie.

 20 mins later and there both asleep and there both down for the count

Callum woke up at the end of the movie from the love seat that was right of the couch some time later and took out the movie and saw that jack was asleep on the couch. Now normally he would wake him up and say by but instead he walked up as he was internally screaming 'AM I REALLY DOING THIS NO YE AHHHJHHJH" so he walked up slowly to jack pulled the blanket over him and kissed his cheek and ran out the door. he was out side the door when he realized he left his phone inside jacks place. instead knocking on the door he decided the best course of action was too jump through the window 'why am I doing this?' he thought "because I cant face him anymore' he thought as he blushed and the window was bolted. his plan did not work (at this moment he knew he blanked up ) so he gathered his with talked himself up and nocked on the door really really loudly. Jack answered the door like some half mockery of a what oh hello but was more like "whaj og bello...." "hey sorry dude I left my phone inside heh heh" "noooo(yawn) thajj finnn" "thanks dude". So Callum walked in found his phone and left faster that speed racer(old reference don't look up). Once callum left Jack didn't know what to do, you see........ he was awake.

(More coming out I promise!!!)