Chapter Eighteen ~ True Feelings

Ok so since I scared you all I owe you a update :3

By the way when Lisanna said I shouldn't have come back many were probably going to tell me she had no choice ^.^

But this is a FanFic so therefore I added that in there so it can go along with the whole scene :)

I like the fact that everyone is being patient with me and are sticking with this story :D

So thank you all so much ~(^.^)~

__________________________________________________________

Chapter Eighteen
'True Feelings'

Mira glanced in her sisters direction but noticed someone.

"Freed?!" She asked with wide eyes.

Carla noticed the tension and went off to find Wendy and Romeo.

"They better be keeping things PG." She muttered as she flew off.

Lucy stare mindlessly at freed, she glanced at Mira who was still shocked.

"Maybe we should go." She said dragging the Salamander away.

"Aww but Luce it-"

"Lets go Natsu, I'll race you to the water!" Lucy said taking off.

"Oi you got a head start!" He said running after her.

"Lushee! I need help with girls!" Happy said coming out of no where startling her which caused her to fall and Natsu landing on top of her.

"Eeep!" She squealed noticing Natsu was centimeters away from her.

Mira smiled slyly.

"OTP moment." She thought happily.

But her happiness disappeared as she turned to see freed.

"Oi shrimp lets go get you a book." Gajeel said dragging the book worm away from the scene.

"Umm maybe I should find someone!" Lisanna said running off with a flushed face.

~•~

Mira felt really weak due to her whole scene with Laxus and therefore was scared on what was going to happen.

"I heard about what happened.." He said quietly. Mira perked up feeling afraid of what he was going to say.

"Wh...what do you mean?" She asked.

"Laxus doesn't have a girlfriend that was my house he brought you over what you fainted....he didn't know what he way thinking and he's not very happy that he did that to you." He explained to the white haired mage.

"What are you trying to say freed-"

"Laxus likes you Mira!" Mira stood

silent with her heart beating rapidly.

~•~

Gray was currently feeling like the worlds worst player...

First he kissed Juvia...

Then he kissed Erza.....

"Be honest with yourself." He told himself glancing at Erza who was talking to Jellal and then he shifted his gaze at Lyon and Juvia.

"Who do you like?"

He felt a slight tingle with Juvia...

But then as he kissed Erza it felt as if he was kissing a stranger it didn't feel warm and perfect as Natsu described his kiss with Lucy.

He wanted that same feeling just more better....

Did he really like Erza...?

He glanced at Juvia who was talking to Lyon, he felt something tumble inside of him when she turned to make eye contact...

Or did he really like Juvia....?

~•~

"Arigato Lyon-Sama..." Juvia smiled gently at him, Lyon nodded.
"Even though it hurts I want her to be happy...if she's happy I'm happy..." He told himself. Juvia sighed as she glanced at the rave haired mage.
"I wonder what he's thinking right now." She said quietly. "I really am in love with him though...."
"Doing that fake kiss got me thinking.." Lyon brought up tearing Juvia's thoughts away. "I want someone to love me as much as I love them so from this moment on...I vow to make Gray fall in love with you so I can move on to let you be happy." He said standing up. Juvia nodded with a smile.
"Arigato Lyon-Sama..."

It's short but at least I updated~

So who do you think should Gray end up with and what about Mira....

What's your opinion on that scene?

Hope you enjoyed :D