Announcement and New House

The BlackTan announcement has been released. Many fans are freaking out. Bts and Blackpink have started filming their first episode of BlackTan TV.

Rose: Hey guys! Welcome to the first episode of BlackTan Tv.

Lisa: You guys are probably excited. We are too!

Jennie: We cant spoil too much, but just expect a lot to happen.

Camera switches to BTS

Rm: Hey guys! We are now traveling to our new house. We are so happy and excited to collab with BlackPink! Are you guys? *switches off camera*

Jimin: I am very excited and kind of nervous to meet these very beautiful girls.

Suga: Um we've met them yesterday Jimin

Jimin: I know, but i meant like to spend time with them and do many fun activities.

Jungkook: Do you think they will be nice?

Taehyung: I bet they are the sweetest! Did you not think they were nice when we met yesterday?

Jungkook: Well im not sure. We didnt talk a lot because the manager arrived quickly.

Jin: Dont worry Jungkook. They are very nice. And im sure you wont be scared around girls anymore.

Jungkook: Yah! Im not scared around girls

Jimin: Sure you arent

Taehyung: You couldn't even look Lisa in the eyes when you were partnered together.

Jungkook: I-i was just shocked ok!
*pouts angrily*

J-hope: Ok ok lets leave Kookie alone *laughs*

A few hours later. Now in Blackpink's car.

Jennie: What do you think we're gonna do when we get there?

Jisoo: Well we will arrive late so maybe we'll unpack, eat, and then sleep. Tomorrow we might play games.

Lisa and Rose: Games? Yay!

Jisoo: Yeah we'll probably play a game so we could get to know each other better.

Lisa: Jennie, do you want to know Taehyung better?

Jennie: Lisa shush! The camera's might be on

Lisa: Dont worry they arent. Now tell me

Jennie: Well...of course, but Lisa you better not tell anyone about my crush on Taehyung. You too Rose.

Rose: Hey unlike Lisa, im actually good at keeping secrets.

Lisa: Park Chaeyoung-ah! Wait...actually you're not wrong

Rose: Haha see

Finally Bts and BlackPink have arrived at their new home