BounD

*2000 miles away, 2 years ago*

Unknown POV

The man shoved a picture in front of my broken face and asked me if I knew who it was. It was a girl, she was probably somewhere around 14 or 15 years old, but I didn't recognize her. I shook my head. 

"She's your daughter."

"I don't have a daughter," I responded. I wiggled in my chair in attempt to get some relief from the ropes that tied my hands and feet.

"You may not know her, but she is yours. Her name is Kalie Davis and her mother is Alyssa. She's 14 and a half year old" he told me, "I would hate for something to happen to her because of you. Do you want to think again about giving us that computer chip?"

The chip that they wanted was a computer chip that I designed to protect banking accounts at the Cotcoast  Bank. Of course the crime circles want it, so there I was, beaten and bound. 

"I will never give it to you," I spat.

"Then we'll have to see how your daughter fares, taking your punishment this week."

 "No! Please, she has nothing to do with this! Don't harm her!" I screamed as they untied me and yanked me from the chair. 

They led me back to the room where I had previously been. I was kept there until the police raided the building for drugs 3 days later and found me. I was put in protection so that no one could come after me again. 

I searched the for my daughter on the internet, but because she's a minor, I found nothing.