#Seven

Yoongi cracked his eyes open and leaned over to turn off his alarm. It was finally Friday morning. Today was the day he'd finally be meeting the boy he'll spend the rest of his life with.

He pulled himself into the bathroom and splashed his face with water to wake himself up. His heart was racing just at the thought of today. He hopes everything will go well.

The sun still hadn't risen yet, meaning that Yoongi should still be sleeping on a normal day, but he wanted to be at the rescue as soon as possible.

It was quite the long drive from Seoul to Busan. He contemplated going by his own car but taking a train gets him there way faster.

He already bought his ticket; requesting his own cabin since the ride would be over night. Plus, he knew it would be better if they weren't around a ton of people on the way back. Mostly to avoid stares or Jimin getting scared.

Yoongi grabbed his phone and wallet, stuffing them into his pockets. He locked his door before heading down to his car. The drive to the station only takes about twenty-five minutes.

By this time tomorrow, he'd finally be back home with Jimin. And, for the rest of their lives. He couldn't imagine having Jimin fade away from him. That's never happened according to Tiny history. They're like wolves who mate for life- or even sugar gliders for that fact.

Yoongi parked his car and hurried up to the ticket booth. They checked him in and let him through. He found his cabin: C9, and quickly got situated. The cabin consisted of a bench on one side that looked out a window to the right and the other side was a small bed that was hidden by a curtain. These cabins were pretty sound proof; very easy to sleep in.

After texting Jiyeon, saying he was on his way, he fell back asleep

After texting Jiyeon, saying he was on his way, he fell back asleep. At least this would make the trip pass by faster.

°

Yoongi awoke later that day to the sun shining in his face. It wasn't the best way to wake up but he didn't mind. He checked his watch, seeing that he still had an hour left on here, and for up to grab something to eat.

He returned back to his cabin with a sandwich and a bottle if water. His nerves made it hard for him to want to eat but he forced himself.

__

He's been sitting in the corner of his room, ears down and tail wrapped around himself since I told him you were on your way. Don't take it as a bad sign. He's just nervous to see you in person for the first time. He'll open up more once you're here. Can't wait to see you! Text me when you're about twenty minutes out. - Ji

__

Yoongi could imagine how he looked all curled up and scared. His heart clenched painfully, thinking he just wanted to wrap him up in a blanket and cuddle him, telling him everything was okay and he didn't need to be scared.

Yoongi's eyes got soft just thinking of that. He shook his head and continued to eat his sandwich. He checked the time over and over again. The clock slowly inched towards their arrival time.

He couldn't believe this was happening.

It was only two weeks ago that Jungkook suggested the idea.

Were things going too fast? No. They aren't. Yoongi just finally found someone he needed, and equally needed him.

It was perfect.

A woman's voice sounded over the speakers, telling everyone they'd arrived at their destination. Yoongi grabbed his things and hurried off the train.

The rescue wasn't very far from the stop and Yoongi could have walked but Jiyeon insisted she come pick him up. So, the moment he stepped into the parking lot, he saw her bright smile and arms waving to catch his attention.

He smiled and walked towards her. She hugged him hello and dragged him to the car.

"He's doing a little better, now. He isn't as huffy. He was being a little grumpy, too, but I know it's still just the nerves."

Yoongi nodded, "Are there any more papers I need to sign? I've got the money for his fee."

"You don't need to pay that. You donated close to three thousand dollars. That's enough to cover it. Thank you, again. With that we were able to get more areas for other Tinys to have their own spaces and we got more beds and blankets and clothing. We even sent some to the Masan and Daegu rescue."

"My friend, Taehyung, is from the Daegu rescue."

"I didn't know you had a Tiny friend." Jiyeon raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, my best friend, Jungkook, got him a few years back. They're practically inseperable. Jungkook is the one who brought up the idea of me getting one, too."

"Aw, good. So you've got experience. Why didn't you say so before? It would have made my paperwork so much easier." She laughed.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi laughed as well and she pulled into the front parking lot of a building. She covered the keypad as she put in a code and let them both in.

She said hello to a few people as they passed and soon came to a blue door.

"Are you ready?"

Yoongi swallowed all his fears and anxiety and nodded. She opened the door and the two walked in. They passed a few "cages" before coming to one at the very end.

"Jiminie?" Jiyeon said into the cubicle. She told Yoongi to stop where he was a few steps behind her and out of sight.

"Yeah?" A small voice spoke. Hearing him talk in person for the first time sent shivers down his spine. His voice was so melodic- it was beautiful.

"Yoongi's here." She smiled, "Are you ready to meet him?"

Jimin nodded yes slightly and Jiyeon turned to Yoongi. "Go slow." She whispered in his ear.

Yoongi stepped forward and his eyes almost instantly landed on the tiny figure at the back of the cage. His ears, like Jiyeon said, were flatened to his head and tail wrapped around his body.

Something inside both boys clicked the moment they made eye contact, instantly falling for each other more than they already had. 

- -