Part 2 - Classmate

CONTINUATION.....

Setting : The two late gentlemen slowly go inside and filling in the 2 vacant seats at the back. RJ choses to seat at the right back portion of Mae while the other one is in the middle back also.

 RJ choses to seat at the right back portion of Mae while the other one is in the middle back also

RJ is not aware that Mae is in the same room. He immediately find his seat and sit himself quietly. Most of the students inside are strangers and only 5 of them display a FIL-AM features, another 2 girls and 1 boy. Everyone got a happy smiles since they're having a happy and sweet beautiful professor also. A good vibe start for a first day start of their classes.

Professor: As a start of this class, I want to make this more exciting. Since this is Literature, I want each every single of you to introduce yourselves to a best line of poetry you've been and kindly explain why you choose such.

Students : Whispering, ...small laughs...

Professor : Shall We start??!, Let's start at the back. Class, no pressure, just present yourselves as simple and genuine as you are.

 Class, no pressure, just present yourselves as simple and genuine as you are

Professor : Okay, let's start with you pretty and sweet young man.....at the right...

RJ : Shocked....(he's like having a nervous break down..).. He's in his shy attitude again...

Professor: Yes, may I request you to please come here at the front and start the game....

Setting : Everyone, specially girls is looking at RJ, athletic, tall and a very manly features. Mae is having a small laugh in her seat. Not even being recognized by RJ that she's in the same room. They're 45 students in the lecture room. RJ is walking slowly with charm going to the front and start introducing his self.

RJ : Hi, I'm Robert James Perez. I am a FIL-AM. My Mom is a sweet Filipino mother while my Dad is an American. My mother is CPA by profession and my Dad is an Engineer by profession as well.

I love sports (soccer) and I have it as my hobby. I've been part of our Junior High Varsity Club and I'm looking forward to continue it here also. My Family, Neighbors and friends called me RJ "Bhoy" since I am A Filipino and it's been a part of Filipino tradition in calling such nickname particularly to boy. Quite fun but I'm used to it already.