The love untold.

{{{{no proof read
*Yoongi's pov:

What's he doing ? What's happening? What kind of chaos is this ? Why this need to happens? Why is he suddenly like this , he was so innocent that didn't even know what a dick is . Now what ? He's here , purring to my ears sexily
Wearing those high thigh , choker , panties , those sweet smell of him , gosh . Has a kinky ghost got into him? But whatever a part of my brain I didn't mind the god-like view infront of my now egg size eyes .

I can't do it , I can't hold it , all of these years we have been together I always control myself not to take him there and then . When ever every accident happens like for example he he touched my crotch , moan from the eating any foods or anything , bend down to pick up some thing he dropped that his plump ass was clearly shown , ask me where does baby came from and I had to explain and he kept asking specific parts because he didn't know , he kisses me innocently but yet he didn't know it turned me on , touches me when me play and cuddles , ask me to bath with him because he believes there were ghosts in the bathroom... Gosh there are alot I can tell .

And now what ? He's there looking like a damn sexy sub and asked me to play with him , or am I dreaming ? Why is he doing this ? Is he trying to test my patience? Tries to tempted me ?

But I don't care anymore now or soon he is still mine , even he didn't realize I love him not as bestfriend but a real lover, we are adluts now , and my parents wouldn't mind . They knew I love him and he is my only lover . All of these years , and I couldn't be any more surprised since he didn't seems to realize one bit. But now it's time to make him and and tell him the love untold .

❌❌🔞⚠️❌❌(A/N: but please guys just dont give a shit just read , if I was U guys I knew this was the best part when I see these signs)

I kiss him passionately filled with love care and more love
I can't seem to control my hormones , I had jerked myself off thinking of him , we making love , now my dream came true.

He is so sexy , cute , innocent , beautiful , sweet , and mine. He moaned to the kiss and wrap his Slim arms around my neck pulling us on the bed I bring my hands to spank his plum ass and he let out a scream into our kiss.

I finally broke the kiss and looked into his eyes , it's glowing just like the first time we met , those eyes I always got myself lost in without knowing . And I love it.

I can feel his body languages , he's so needy but , I didn't want our first time making love forgettable . I want it slow but mind blowing .

We don't need to talked yet our body already shows , our eyes . We need each other , we do. I kiss him again but this time with lust and love . He moan louder into the kiss showing he enjoyed it as much as I do.

I broke the kiss and lick his cheeks , nose , lips , eyes lid
Those were precious. He moan sweetly when I find his sweet spot and I kiss biting it harder while his hands grabs my biceps. He needed more so do I , so do we .

I took of my jacket and shirt , he suddenly sit up and undo my bottom while biting his lips , bending those sinful fat ass gosh , I wonder how much pretty it got when those pink hole swallows my huge dick.

After he finishes he took my shirt off quickly and stare at my wife chests , I could see the hunger in his pretty eyes .
He then look up into my eyes , I read his eyes . I knew he wanted it so I just nodded my head shortly and he lick my chests and nibbling my nipple , using his tounge to rub it my dick can't take this longer .

I yank his hair back and lower his head and he kneel . I thought he didn't knew what to do . But the next thing he did shocked me .

He placed his hand together and put behind his back , while those pearl teeth to undo my zippers . After he completely unzipped it he took his hands to push the pants down and parted those sinful red lips then blow the air onto my semi harded crotch.

I moan shakenly , why is he so good at these . Gosh please don't tell me mom has something to do with this
But even he did I'd say thank you .

I knew he wanted to give me a blow job , but I want our first time to be his pleasure . So I throw him onto the king size bed and took of my boxers . He stared at my giant dick while drooling . And swallow his Silvia down his throat .

I smirk and looked at his cute little pink dick , that was leaking pre cum , he was too much to handle , he rubbed himself on the pillows wanting any friction but I looked at him with my dark eyes so he stopped while a soft whimper left his red lips . It was my job to give him pleasure , only me .

I took the lube from the drawer , remove the cap and apply on my angry friend . He then moan again . Trying not to rubbed himself on the pillows. Look like an always patient angel wasn't patient anymore now.

I spread his legs and touches his thighs. Those thigh was hand made by God . Those soft fleash , so sensitive . I love it so much . I lean down and give many love bites on his collar bones and the milky neck. He moan hard and scratch my back , I also love that , I love every thing about this angel that about to take me like a good boy right here .

He rubbed himself on my dick and that's when I lost it. I pushed the not so small tip in while he throws his head back on the pillows and scream my name , loud and clear
And that was my favorite part .

He took me all the way in , I didn't want to hurt my baby even though I'm not into vanilla sex . When he nodded his head I started to thrust gently and slowly but when he moan wanting more I thrust harder and deeper faster that Everytime I do it his well curved body jerked forward while the headboard of the bed shake like crazy , so are we .

He moan my name and called me daddy when I didn't his prostate , he is very vocal in bed even though he's so sieknt and shy , oh looks like my angel isn't so pure anymore . And ofcoruse ,it was taken my me .only me.

While thrusting in and out of his puffy pinkish little hole
I looked where I was connected to my angel but then he immediately blushed madly .

"D-don't ...lo-ok " he stuter from the lack of oxygen looking so damn innocent and cute and acted like he didn't have giant dick in his fat ass , he's gonna be the death of me.
I smirk , his innocentness turn me on even more . I didn't mind but I thrust him harder , he moan into my ear while I do him real good he can't keep his mouth shut .

He let a high pitched moan half screaming while he cum .
His little pink dick twitched and this little hole gotten more tight so I cum into his puffy hole , this feel good more than I expected.

I wishper "I love you " into his ear but then I look at him , he passed out . We just cuddles and sleep together after I eat all the cum from his hole , honey alike indeed.

You're my queen , Jung hoseok , only mine.

A/n :
Bruh I felt bad I can't reply my number one reader man , she kept spamming me with love and support but I can't respond , also thx u my other lovely readers I love u all and don't be silent come on i'd like to hear y'all.
Also I wanna kill Wattpad for not let me reply to her (?)

Also this smut for me is just vanilla , the hard smut is yet to come but I didn't feel like writing hard smut yet this is the testing water smut type

Bye 💜💜