Kusuo Saiki part 1 fluff

You and Kusuo are childhood friends. You are one of the few who know he's a psychic. When you two were little you were always getting into trouble and Kusuo would always have to save you with his powers. Over the years you developed a deep feeling for the boy, but you didn't act on them because you knew Kusuo didn't like you like that, so you gave up.
"Kusuo guess what happened to me in gym class!" You said jumping around him happily. He frowned when he read your mind learning about getting asked out by some upper classmate.
"Did you agree to it?" He asked
"No, but it's nice that he thought I was cute. I just don't want to date anyone but..." you pause and look away blushing. Kusuo found you cute when you were honest with him. He patted you head, you smile and followed him home like a puppy. The two of you were playing a new video game he had just got. After hours of losing to him you sighed. You knew Kusuo knew about your feelings but the two of you just ignored them pretending they didn't exist.
"Maybe I should go out with that guy who asked me out." You said out loud to see what Kusuo thought. He looked angry.
"Why? You're to good for him."
"You know why because the guy I'm in love with doesn't return my feelings so why should I pretend like you will fall in love with me! Why sh-"
You were cut off by a pair of soft lips...
"I love you Yn."

To be continue