𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼 【𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗】

Jungkook POV

I woke up the next day in a pair of warm arms. I smiled as I turned my body to find Taehyung a.k.a my Puddin' sleeping peacefully while holding me in his embrace. I smiled wider thinking of what happened yesterday.. he made me realise who I was meant to be. "I was a foolish, weak and pathetic human before I met Taehyung. But, don't worry~ My old pathetic self will be no more.. there's only Harley Quinn now~" I thought to myself as I giggled and hugged Taehyung to find him opening his eyes slowly. "Oh, Puddin'~ Did I wake you? I'm so sorry, I-" "Hey Harley, it's okay~ I kind of wanted to wake up anyways." Taehyung cut me off as he pecked my lips. I blushed before I slowly removed his hands and got out of bed. "Okay then Puddin', whatever you say~ I'll go and make breakfast for both of us, okay? You can wait here or in the dining room Puddin'~!" I said as he nod and smiled. I smiled back, slowly going out of the room and heading towards the kitchen. When I finally made it there, I instantly took the pan from the table and put it over the stove. I turned on the stove as I thought of what I should cook today. I decided to keep it simple and cook us both some scrambled eggs. I put our scrambled eggs on 2 plates and decorated it. Then, I turned around to find Taehyung on the table already waiting for me. "Hmm, that smells good Harley~" He said cheerfully as I smiled and put the plates on the table. He started to eat while I began to sit. "Omg Harley, this tastes so good! You are a great cook~!" Taehyung complimented as he continued eating. I blushed and thanked him while I began eating. Taehyung was not lying, my cooking's actually good. How did I never notice that before..? Oh well. "Hey Harley~ Remember the revenge we were talking about the other day..?" Taehyung suddenly asked making me stop eating and gasp. "Omg, I actually forgot about it.. HE'LL PAY." I said as I banged on the table. "Woah, chill there baby~ Someone really wants revenge huh..?" Taehyung asked as I smirked. "He needs to burn in hell for what he did to my mom." I said as I darken my eyes. "Ooh~ Don't worry baby, I'll make sure that he will." Taehyung said as he started laughing crazily. I smiled while laughing with him, oh man. I made the right choice of turning psychopathic for him. "Soo~ What's the plan Puddin'~?" I asked as Taehyung stopped laughing. "Oh, well.. that's my surprise for you baby~ You just gotta wait patiently~" Taehyung said as I pout. "Alright then Puddin'~" "Hey Harley~?" Taehyung asked as I stopped pouting. "What is it, Puddin'?" I asked, giving him a confused look. "I think this city misses my tricks.. I really miss messing with this city.. wanna mess with this city with me to pass time, baby~?" Taehyung asked earning a giggle from me. "Isn't that what partners in crime do~? Accompanying their fellow partners in everything they do~?" I asked as Taehyung smirked. "That's right baby~ So, let's have some fun.. shall we~?" Taehyung asked as I happily jumped up from my seat and nod. "Oh, baby~ You're still as adorable as before~ Wait here while I get something, alright?" Taehyung asked as I nod. He stood up and left, leaving me waiting there while humming to a song. 5 minutes later, Taehyung came back with something in his hands. I quickly ran to him and hugged him. "Puddin', what's that in your hands~?" I asked as I pulled away. "Oh.. this? This is my gift for you.. baby~ You can't cause chaos without a weapon.. can you~?" He said as I gasped and took the weapon from his hands. "Oh, it's beautiful Puddin'! Thank you so much~! I love you so much, you know that?" I said as I kissed his cheeks and admired the weapon on my hand. It was a bat that had blue and red colours all over it with some scrapes here and there, it also had the words "love" and "hate" in either sides of it. I kept admiring it, that I didn't realise that Taehyung was staring at me, his eyes lit. "I knew you would love it.. it suits you very well, you know that?" Taehyung asked, making me snap out of admiring the bat. "Y-yeah.." I replied awkwardly, making Taehyung chuckle. "That reminds me.. I also bought you another gift!" He exclaimed as he left the room, only to come back with a box in his hands, 10 seconds later. My eyes glazed with confusion and curiosity as I stared at the box that was now, held right in front of me. I hesitated, but took it out of his grasp anyway. "Come on, open it up baby!" He said, making me nod as I slightly opened the box. As soon as I saw what was inside of the box, I quickly opened the whole thing up before I took everything out of the box. "No, you shouldn't have!" I exclaimed as my eyes loomed upon a full-on costume with a ton of makeup. "Oh, but I did~ Don't take too long admiring your gifts, Harley~ Because, you're going to wear and use all of this daily, when we want to mess with the city.. or just head out. Because.. everyone has to know that YOU'RE MINE and MINE ONLY!" He exclaimed as he pointed at the things he bought for me. The costume that he bought for me includes, a crop top that has blue and red stripes, some part of the crop top ripped with the words "Puddin's Lil Monster" written clearly in the middle of the crop top for people to see.. shorts that have blue and red glitter all over it.. completed with black high heel boots that have white shoe-laces. The makeup he bought for me includes, cherry-red lipstick with blue and red eyeshadow and mascara. I grinned before I quickly nodded at him. "Okay Puddin', can you give me a while to prepare to go out.. please~?" I asked, pouting. "Of course, my little Harley! Just don't take too long~ Because, we're going to have fun!" Taehyung said, making me smile. "Okay~" I said before, quickly taking all of the things Taehyung bought for me and running off to the bathroom. As soon as I got to the bathroom, I locked the door and instantly started changing into the costume that Taehyung gave me. After finally putting on the heels, I started putting on my makeup, smudging the lipstick and eyeshadow to give myself a psychotic look. I smiled to myself before, applying the mascara and exiting the bathroom with the bat on my hands. "Puddin'~ Let's get the show started~" I shouted, running to the now, awestruck Taehyung. He then nodded, smirking as we both exited the house and into the black van, where we found Taehyung's friends.