five

"(y/n)?"

I nodded.

"Have a day off."

I tilted my head in confusion, then opening my mouth to ask 'why'

"That's an order. You've been working hard lately, it be unreasonable for me if I don't give you a day to yourself." Kaname said, not shifting his eyes from the book in hand.

I sighed, "What do you expect me to do on my day off sir? and what if someone tries to harm you while I'm away?"

"Go into town or something, no one will harm me here so you can leave."

I let out another big sigh, and left the room.

I listened to the sounds of my heels click against the ground as I pondered on what to do. It was still early in the morning, so I couldn't go and bother any of the night class students and it's not that I like there company anyways. I continue to walk the halls of the moon dormitory until I reached the stairs and staring at them, trying to make my decision.

"I might just go pay a visit to the association."

I descend down the staircase, walk past the lounge and stop at the coat rack and grabbed a black button up coat that just covers my uniform. I pull open the giant wooden doors and quietly sneaking out without making a peep to make sure I don't wake anyone.

My eyes were met with the blinding light of the sun as I made my way out of Cross Academy and back to the association.

-

The sun shined brightly through the cracks of the cloud covered sky, as the light autumn breeze blew through my hair. My mind wondered as I stood in front of the big association doors, I took a deep breath as I pushed open the varnished wooden doors.

The sounds of my boots hitting the wooden floor filled the air.

click, clack, click

The room was quiet. There was no one here, not even at the administration desk. I furrowed my brows as I heard a loud scream come from the common room, I reached into my coat grabbing my bloody rose. I crept through the hallways of the association building, sticking to one side of the swirly red walls carefully avoiding pieces of broken glass on the floor from the glass framed photos. My eyes widen as I stare at a women who was dragging her bloody body along the floor trying to escape her fate.

"Help Me!"

My body was frozen in fear as I saw the man behind her, hungry crimson eyes, baring his bloody fangs with his evil smirk

My body was frozen in fear as I saw the man behind her, hungry crimson eyes, baring his bloody fangs with his evil smirk. He stepped into the light shifting his blood lust eyes from the poor women on the floor to my shaken figure, my blood ran cold as he walked closer, his features were revealed by the dim lights; long brown locks that reached down to his shoulders clinging to the skin of his pale neck, his red and blue hungry eyes. I grit my teeth, when realization hit me.