When we first met

I tiredly walked down the stairs not even half awake.

"Looks like someone's moody" my mom indirected at me. I sighed "well yeah duh you can't expect me to be happy" referring to what happened last night.

"I know darling but just try not to think about it we'll figure something out" she told me trying to cheer me up. And I know that's the only reason she's saying that. She knows she doesn't have a solution for this as much as I know she doesn't. Right now we're currently staying at my grandma's house. But we know we can't stay here for long considering my mom, dad, brother and I are with way too many people to live in this house. I thought back to what happened yesterday slowly shivering at the memory.

I woke up feeling really hot and having trouble to breathe. I was confused as what was happening. I heard screams coming from my mom she cried about something but I have no idea about what. I opened my bedroom door, not really the best choice may I say. I jumped when I saw the big,hot flames in front of me. As fast as I could react I closed my door again. Scared observing my room obviously searching for a way to get out. My eyes landed on the window. My only choice. I'd rather have a broken leg than to die on this horrible day. I opened my window as fast as possible and climbed out not looking down. "HELP!" I shouted hoping someone would hear me "HELP ME! Please somebody help me!" I cried trying hard not to sob. I heard footsteps coming closer and to be sure they heard me clear I shouted one more time 'I'm here!' And then I saw him. His gorgeous face. The popular guy from my school. He looked at me with a confused look. "Holy shit" he cursed under his breath.

"There's a ladder in the shed please get him and help me" I blurted out. He nodded his beau... head and ran as fast as possible. Within not even 2minutes he returned holding the ladder in his arms. Which are really distracting me to be honest.

Holy shit lora can you please shut up you don't think an asshole like him is attractive...

I climb down carefully putting my foot on every step because the last thing I wanna do is be my clumsy self and fall down and die anyway.

"Thanks" I smiled at Cameron.

He simply nodded and walked away. Well I'll take that as a 'you're welcome',my hero.

----

A/N this is my first story that's not with Justin Bieber or any celeb. I hope you guys like it and I really wanna write a whole story so please vote and comment. It would mean the world to me, and it will keep me writing

Xoxo Amandine