Bad Taste in Literature

Decoe's P.O.V

There's someone here. I can feel their eyes on me. Just staring from the dark corners of my room. I don't think they know I'm awake. They are coming closer, I can hear their heavy breathing. This isn't the first night this has happened, though. It's been gong on for over a month now and I'm getting really sick of it but I'm to scared to do anything. I mean what would the Doctor or Bocoe think if I told them I thought I was being watched?! It just doesn't make sense! No one would be able to sneak into the base at night or anytime of day for that matter...but wait...no it can't be!

The only way someone could be watching me sleep every night without ever being caught is if they had access to the base! But that means it would have to be someone I know! But who would-...Oh god please tell me I'm wrong. Unfortunately I was not. As I flicked on the lamps there he stood.

"Bocoe what the hell are you doing in in hear!?!?" I shouted at him. He blushed heavily and fidgeted a bit.

"Uh,nothing I mean I was-"

"Watching me while I sleep!"

"Well no, I mean yes but-

"But what?!"

"Well I would call observing"

"OBSERVING?! BOCOE THIS IS BORDERLINE STALKING!!!"

"I wasn't following you around so it can't really be considered-

"I DON'T CARE!!!"

"Look just let me explain-

"NO I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT! WHY ARE YOU SO CALM ABOUT THIS ANYWAY???"

"Well I've been doing it it for awhile so I was kinda expecting this-"

"YOU DO THIS A LOT?!"

"Just the past couple of months. I like watching you sleep. I find it fascinating,"

"Oh.My.God. Did you just make a Twilight reference?!"

"Yes that was the whole point of me doing this"

"You watched me while I slept for months just so you could have an appropriate context to use that quote?!"

"Yeah"

"Fuck you Bocoe"