Chapter 4

AN-I'm so happy!! I'm getting tomodachi life but I'm paying for it!! But still yay!!!!!

Rythian's POV

I was pacing and screaming at teep. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUVE DONE?!? HE COULD BE HURTING HIMSELF OR WORSE. I WAS FINALLY GETTING HAPPY AFTER SHE LEFT BUT YOU SCARED MY HAPPINESS AWAY. THE ONLY REASON I TOLD HIM TO LEAVE WAS BECAUSE YOU." I screamed. I sat down and cried. He looked down. I heard a thud and a very angry Xephos barreled through the tent flaps. He pushed teep out of the way and stormed up to me. He slapped me with such force I fell off my bed. "WHAT THE FUCK RYTHIAN??" I got up holding my cheek. "OW" his eyes were glowing an angry looking blue. "You just broke Lalna!" "He was like my little brother!!" I turned to teep. "THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT TEEP WHY COULDN'T YOU LET ME BE HAPPY" I screamed as tears began to flow down my face. Xephos sat to the side with confusion written all over his face. I was sobbing now. No one had ever seen me sob or even cry. I was on my knees with my face in my hands. I was whimpering loudly. Teep and Xephos sat there dumbfounded. Xephos snapped out of his trance and walked over to me grabbing my wrists and began pulling me. I didn't even move I just sat there as he dragged me away sobbing. Biome after biome I was dragged through. I had stopped sobbing but I still felt horribly sad for making him sad. Finally we reached a giant quartz building standing tall and proud. It also had Honeydew's face on the side. I began crying again. I had thought of losing Duncan. Honeydew watched with his mouth wide open as I was dragged towards the dorms. I was pulled inside and sat on a chair near Duncan's bed. Xephos walked out. Duncan began to turn in his sleep. I hugged him. That resulted in him waking up. He hugged me back. I crawled into bed and snuggled up to him. I heard Xephos come in. He stopped at the foot of the bed. I knew this by his foot steps. Then walked to his bed. I didn't hear Honeydew come in.

The next morning

I was woken up by a screech then a "WHAT THE HELL?" Simon. He must not have seen me in Lalna's bed last night. I rolled out of bed and looked around. He wasn't in here. I walked outside and Zoey rushed up to me. "Oh Rythian! I thought you were gone" my mouth was wide open but I pushed her away. "No Zoey I with someone now." She gasped and looked around. "W-who?" "Lalna" her mouth dropped open. "Go away Zoey you left and I don't want to ever see you again." I stormed back into the dorms and left Zoey with her mouth gaping like a fish. Xephos and Honeydew came back in. I was sitting on Lalna's bed he wasn't even awake. He really must be tired. Suddenly a huge crash and boom shook the air. The ground shook too. "Rythian? I thought Zoey left" Xephos said "huh?" I rushed to the window and gasped.