Part 1- Virat and Manvi from the beginning

PART 1

Hi, I am Bond, James Bond. Kidding. I'm no gadget freak secret agent or spy or whatever it is. I'm Manvi. I'm from California. Does that remind you of Katy Perry's song- California Girls? No? Well you see when I introduce myself I usually like to use the song as a reference. 'California girls we are unforgettable.' Okay that just sounds weird.

Let me introduce you to my family. Usually I skip this part but I got time today. There is my mom who maintains decorum in the house, then there is my dad- a workaholic but cool unlike mom, and my younger sister who is 'awkward silence' she doesn't do anything worth mentioning. You probably caught that didn't you? Yeah yeah I'm not too fond of my sister. Don't get me wrong I love her insanely, obviously. The problem is she is younger to me, clearly a teen but she acts like she is freaking 40 or so. You don't believe me? Go check her room out. It is spotless clean!! I mean seriously what kind of a teenager makes her bed and cleans her room everyday? *sighs* Another problem with my sister- if I do something good she won't follow that but whenever I mess up she will do the exact same hence mom gets mad at me and i get to hear how my younger sister is not behaving because of me. blah blah blah.

I will give you an example; I felt like missing school one day and guess what she felt like it too. When mom found out I was the only one that got grounded. She is also my mom's puppet and she spies on me then reports it to mommy dear. See my dad is probably the coolest dad on the planet and that

gets him in trouble too with mom. Moral of the story- dad and I are in one team and mom and my sis are on the other team.

Oh god, somebody save me from the torture. Janvi, my sis, is vacuuming the corridors right now. Time to go kick some ass.

I opened my door and threw a pillow at her. "It is midnight you insomniac freak. Go sleep."

"Shhh you will wake mom and dad up."

Oh great she is shushing me now like my voice can beat her vacuum that is louder than a lawn mower. I went back in my room, grabbed a pair of scissor and did the unthinkable- cut the wire of her vacuum.

I need a camera, I need to take a picture of this look on her face. The noise is gone. Such a relief.

"You'.. You'.." Looks like she is tongue tied after losing  her dear friend, the vacuum.

"Listen kiddo go sleep. If I hear one more word from your mouth I'm going to cut your hair and tear your clothes." I threatened but trust me I would never do it. Ha she took my bluff and went in her room muttering something about one year difference.

Incase I didn't mention it above, my sister isn't that much younger to me- fourteen months, thats it. I usually tease her because of this, and call her a mistake. I mean common I'm sure my parents didn't want another child five months after they had me. She is definitely a mistake.

It is1am and I still can't fall asleep. Lets go check on my baby sister for time pass?

My guess is, she is awake right now studying. There I told you, I have the geekiest sister on the planet.

I laid down on her bed and decided to distract her for a while. "Hey mistake whatcha doin?"

She put her pencil down and took deep breaths. LOL what the hell did she just calm herself down for? Was she going to beat me up? "Manvi stop calling me a mistake because I'm not."

Oh now the fun begins. "Ofcourse you are. Mom conceived you five months after she had me. I'm sure the contraceptive failed and you were a mistake."

"Eww how can you even say such a thing about mom and dad. Moreover dad is a doctor he would know better."

"Whats so eww about it? We all know how babies are born.They are not gifts from God so grow up." I hit her head and grabbed the money that was on her table.

"Ouch. You are such a bully. Hey give me my money back."

"Nope fatty."

"Dad just gave you 200 bucks yesterday." What? Really? Such a dummy my sister is. Ofcourse I know that.

"Yea but I bought these really cute boots so I don't have any cash on me. Don't worry I will pay you back. Just keep mom busy at breakfast tomorrow and I will get dad to give me another 100 bucks."

"I'm not doing your dirty work. If mom finds out that dad gave you 200 bucks for no reason and you spent it on boots she will murder both of you. Didn't dad take you shopping last week?"

"Ughhh shut up. You are 16 but you act like you are 40.Grow down."

"Grow down? That is not even a word. And you are 17 but you act like you are 12. Grow up."

No point in arguing with little Miss Perfect. I will have to find a way to talk to dad when mom is not around. Shit it is 2 already. I better go to sleep.

Damn this alarm clock. As every morning I threw my alarm under the bed and went back to sleep and like every other day Hitler No. 2, my sister, knocked on my door. I think I'm just going to ignore her and sleep.

"Manvi Manvi get up. We are getting late for school."

"Shut up moti." Moti, my favorite Indian word.

"Fine I'm calling mom."

There she goes with her threats.

"Moms at work jack ass. Get out before I break your nose."

"I can always call mom at work and she'll ground you for missing school which means you will be grounded for a week therefore no slumber party at Nancy's place tonight."

Such a bitch. Time to show her who is the elder sister.

"Oh yeah. Fine then I'll tell her you have a crush on Tyler Johnson."

"Please Manvi please don't. Mom will kill me. I'll do whatever you ask me to do." Now its going to be a good day.

"For now take my clothes out from the wardrobe and bring my

breakfast here."

SONG-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj_UEJjUIQ4  (CALIFORNIA GIRLS- Katy Perry)