Namjoon was slowly getting hard from Jin consciously grinding on him as he stood and grabbed Jins wrist, leading the younger to the bathroom and pulling him into a stall then pushing him against the wall. "What do you think you were doing in that theater hmm?"- Namjoon asked lowly while kissing Jins neck who moaned out softly.

"Y-you started it so It just happened"

"Yup me getting hard must have just happened to I guess"- Namjoon said while slowly slipping his hand into Jins pants and boxers before capturing the youngers lips and slowly pushing in a finger making the youngers eye's widened as he clawed at Namjoons back who added two more fingers and began stretching him out, the purple haired boy figured that was enough and pulled his hands away.

"I rather not have your first time in a public bathroom"- Namjoon said as he grabbed Jins hand and walked out the building as they got in the olders car

Namjoon sped off to his house since no one was home anyway and scouped Jin up in his arms and rushed upstairs which caught the younger off guard as he was thrown on to Namjoons bed before being undressed to his boxers.
Namjoon took something out of his nightstand and slipped it on before removing Jins boxers and ramming in with no warning making Jin scream at the sudden pain of how big the boy on top of him was. Namjoon began moving slowly just so Jin could get used to it before moving down to his ear and whispering.

"Let's see what kinks you have hidden shall we?"- The older said this as he pulled out and put Jin on his hands and knees before ramming in again but not slowing down this time

Tears filled Jins eye's at the sudden pain and pleasure Namjoon was giving him before the older began to slow down making Jin frown. "M-master please go faster"- Namjoon smirked at this as he started going at an animalistic pace with no mercy until Jin came on the sheets under him. Namjoon continued thrusting before pulling out laying down on his bed.

"Come sit on my face really quick"

Jin looked at Namjoon wideyed but did what he was told anyway making Namjoon smirk and began eating him out making Jin almost scream again at the pleasure.
Namjoon seemed to be enjoying himself before pulling Jin off of him and licking his lips making the younger blush

Namjoon carried Jin to the restroom and started the shower. The brunette pulling the older into a kiss before being pushed into the wall of the shower as Namjoon began to jerk him off before lifting Jins leg to be around his waist and suddenly thrusting upwards as he gently grabbed hold of his neck making Jin moan at the feeling as Namjoon tightened his grip just a little while continuing to thrust into Jin before speeding up and shooting his load before pulling out and washing both their bodies.

------

Jin was currently cuddling with Namjoon who was reading while the younger slept before his phone went off making Jin groan as he opened his eye's and grabbed it seeing that his mom was calling him making the brunette quickly sit up and answer.

"Where are you why aren't you home yet!?"- His mom yelled before Jin even had a chance to say anything

"I'm leaving the library, I was just studying"- Jin said casually while rubbing his eye's but still laying his head on Namjoons chest who was massaging his bottom so he could somewhat walk properly.

"Get home already! You can study once you get here"- the line cut as his mom said this making him sigh as he buried his face in Namjoons neck

"You want me to drop you off?"

"Ya she probably wants me there now so she has someone to yell at"

Namjoon hugged his lover tightly while kissing his cheek making Jin smile before they both stood up and walked out Namjoons place to his car. The ride there only took a few minutes since they lived close to each other. Namjoon parked around the corner of Jins house so it'd seem like the younger walked from the library.

They shared a couple of kisses before separating and bidding bye to each other. Jin had stolen one of Namjoons hoodies as he hugged it close to him, preparing himself to be yelled at as he walked through his front door.
His mother having a scowl on her face. "Where were you?"

"I said the library over the phone already"

"You didn't whisper when I spoke to you on the phone, so where were you?"- His mother asked making Jin bite his lip before a taller more bulky man appeared from the kitchen holding a beer. His uncle.

"He was probably somewhere being a slut, I can tell by the hickey on your neck boy"- His uncle said making Jins bottom lip quiver at the name as tears filled his eye's before running up to his room and closing the door behind him making sure to lock it as he slid on to his floor holding Namjoons sweater close to his chest.

His uncle obviously wasn't the nicest person in the world. He was abusive towards Jin since his kids were with their mother and of course his parent's let that man do whatever he wanted when it came to beating Jin up, saying it would make him stronger as a man and all that deal but in reality Jin was extremely fragile he always has been the shy and sensitive one of his family.

*Maybe you should leave permanently? Everyone would feel much better*

"Not now please"

*The balcony is right there, you won't feel a thing with a fall like that and your parent's definently won't care*

*****************************************