Chapter3:wakeup attack!!

I flopped onto my bed and just thought for a moment, wow could this really be happening, me being related to Louis Tomlinson from One Direction?!

I heard a knock on my door

"Come in" I said smiling I had to tell my mom the great news..

"Hey what's up" my mom said coming into the room she still looked pretty sad but I could tell she was happy for me to be meeting my cousin again...

O

"I'm going to go to a hotel with 5 boys who just so happen to be in a world famous boy band!!" I said smiling

"Wait world famous boy band, louis just told me he was taking you and his four friends to stay in a hotel for a few days?!" My mom said looking confused, I really had to catch her up..

"Ok, mom, let me explain this to you now..." I said looking into her eyes trying my best to stay serious

"Good because I'm very confused right now" she said with an honestly very confused look on her face..

I walked over to my most recent poster of one direction and pointed to one of the boys..

"Sky this isn't time for you to be boy band obsessing" she said in the most serious voice she could...

"Mom, no just wait, this is Louis, my cousin..." I said then I looked over to my mom she had a completely shocked expression on her face..

"Louis, Louis is in One Direction, as in my nephew Louis?!" she asked raising her voice a little and her voice cracking at the end.

"Why, yes mother, yes he is in One Direction!" I said laughing at her reaction... "well I better get packing now" I said pushing my shocked mother out of my room laughing at her...

I walked into my 'walk-in' closet which was more like a room than a closet, I shall call it Tammy! well it really used to be a bedroom but me and my mom converted I into a closet since we had no use for the extra room... I looked through all my outfits and picked out a dark blue crop top white skinny jeans, I had to pick out two more outfits because I'll be staying with them in the hotel for three more days after today... I grabbed a black and white striped long sleeve crop top and a black skirt that poofed out just a bit and finally a comfy outfit a white baggy t-shirt and black skinny jeans, I walked out of my closet and grabbed my 'underclothes' and now the toughest decision, bikini timmmeee! I looked into my dresser drawer and decided on my black and white polka dot bikini with the black with flower details swimming shorts, and my 'watermelon' bikini which looked obviously like a watermelon! I threw it all into my white floral Jansport backpack with all my toiletries and stuff in it...

"Finally I'm done!" I said to myself, I still couldn't believe that I'm going to spend 3 whole days with the boys from One Direction! And one of them being my cousin- wait! that means I was in love with my cousin! ewwwww! okie then...

I flopped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling and started to feel myself getting sleepy, I yawned and everything slowly went... Black...

*20 minutes later*

I woke up to hear people whispering and I was about to turn around when I heard

"3-2-1-0"

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed as the cold water hit me. I was about to murder the person that just threw water all over me!

"Run" I hear a British boy scream I turn around and I honestly think my heart stopped, there in front of me were the boys from One Direction laughing their heads off at the fact that I'm now soaking wet... and then there was Zayn video taping the whole thing... I'm gonna kill these boys once I stop fangirling...

"And that's one for twitter!!" Zayn said smiling

"Oh no it's not" I said hopping out of bed and chasing him down the hall... "Zayn get your ass back here right now!" I yelled

"Sky! no swearing!" I hear my mom yell from the kitchen downstairs

"Sorry mom, but they soaked me!" I yelled

"That's what she said" harry yelled from my room.

"Shut it curly" I yelled back at him.

"Are you ready to go?" Louis asked smiling

"Yep, you do realize I'm gonna get you boys back!" I said already thinking up a plan

"Oh we'll see!" he said laughing

"Grab your bag and we can head out" he said smiling

"Okay let me grab my bag" I said smiling bigger than he was.. I started to walk and I felt my feet come out from under me and everything went

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Black