22

3 Months Later

Kelani's Point of View

I woke up to the sound of something outside. It was just a tree branch, it was already 11 am so I decided to go take a shower.

I grabbed a towel and some clothes then I headed to the bathroom. I let the warm water hit my back, it felt nice. I snapped back into reality and decided to hurry up and take a quicker shower.

When I got out of the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and I realized that I'm having my baby in a month so right now I'm 8 months and I have an appointment next week.

I had to start packing my hospital bag cause I'm due in a month and by this time I should have already packed it.

I put some baby clothes in a bag then I grabbed another bag and put my things in it. Ki woke up when I was in the middle of packing my bag so he decided to pack his own bag.

The baby clothes that Ki got is so cute. I grabbed my phone and I decided to look through instagram while I waited for Ki to finish showering.

I realized that I'm due in a month and nobody except for our family and friends know that I'm pregnant. Our fans don't even know that we're back together.

Ki put on some clothes then we got in the car. Today Ki wanted to look around downtown LA and just walk.

We arrived to this one store so we decided to get some things, it wasn't the baby store and it's in one of the most crowded parts of LA, but luckily I don't have a big baby bump so it doesn't look like I'm pregnant.

Then we went to Gucci cause Ki's extra ass wants to spoil our baby even before he's born.