Assault on Netra

Netra:

I reread the news 50th time by now and laughed hard.

Idiot!

Unnecessarily that reporter has crossed my path. I cursed him under my breath and thought to get ready for the office. But, the disturbance of my life, aka husband, entered my paradise of peace.

Jeevith threw the newspaper on the table.

"Are you crazy, Netra? Why do you do such childish things? Be a bit mature," Jeevith said.

I got shocked by his words. Jeevith did three things, which I hate the most. He scolded me, saying I am crazy. He made fun of my brilliant idea as a childish act. He suggested me to be mature. I hate suggestions. How dare is he!

"Enough! Just shut up! What would be the mature act, according to you? To stay calm? Or to organise a press meet and giving an unnecessary explanation?"

"Netra, I didn't ask you to be calm or give an unnecessary explanation to anyone. What I meant is you should have come up with some other plan. Your anger is not the right way to deal with every person or every problem," Jeevith said as if he is explaining to a kid.

Idiot! What does he think of me? I am Netra, not a kid.

"I don't want your bloody suggestions. Get lost from my house!" I said, but it didn't sound as rude as before.

God! Why am I getting affected by this person's words? Am I melting for his sweetness?

"Netra, please understand! You have created a huge problem. Vikranth is not a good person. What if he does something unthinkable to you? You should be careful. I will arrange the security for you. Please don't go alone anywhere," Jeevith said.

"Mr. Jeevith, if something happens to me, it's completely my concern. I don't require any security. I am not scared of every useless person as you do. Thank you so much for your care, but I don't want it. Now I am leaving to get ready for my office," I said and went to my room.

I got ready in a simple red coloured cotton dress. I combed my hair and left it loose. I don't like putting makeup, so I never use it. I applied a cream to my face and moisturizer to my hands. I kept hangings of red coloured stones and a golden color watch to my wrist. That's it; I am ready to go to my office. When I came downstairs, I didn't find Jeevith there.

Thank God! I think he left my place.

I went to my office and started my work. I checked the designs proposed by fashion designers to release in the market through my company. I approved a few models and rejected the conventional ones. I ordered the fashion designers to use the best quality fabric for the designs which I have passed.

Serena came to my cabin during my lunchtime. She looked worried.

"What happened to you, Serena? What's bothering you?" I asked her.

"Madam, that guy Vikranth is extremely dangerous. I think you need security. Please permit me to call the agency to arrange the security for you," Serena said.

"Stop it, Serena! Don't overthink about minor issues. Take it easy," I said.

"Take it easy? Should we take your life easy, Netra?" Jeevith said.

Again this Jeevith came to me. God, why can't he leave me in peace?

"Serena, I want to talk personally with my wife," Jeevith said.

Serena left my cabin.

"Look, Netra, don't force me to show my anger at you. Till now, you didn't see my anger. I appointed the security for you. Don't go anywhere without them," Jeevith ordered me.