Chapter 2

Chapter Two.

Ryuzaki's Point of View

----------------------------------------

I have to say, after setting up cameras in Light Yagami's home, I have taken an interest in his personal life. Of course, it was just for the sake of the investigation. Though, Light does have an interesting life. He uses his computer quite often, and is skilled with technology in general. Light was studying for something by using the computer. He stood up and shut it off, and picked some clothes from his dresser. He walked over to the bathroom door and walked inside. Mr. Yagami has asked that I not watch when his wife and kids are using the bathroom for any reason. I understand, but...Light may be doing something suspicious in there. Mr. Yagami is back at his home...I'm sure he won't mind if I....No. I shouldn't. It's not like me.

But what if Light is hiding something in there? I'll just check it out this one time. I switched the camera to the one in the bathroom and pulled up the window. Light was just setting his folded nightclothes on the sink counter. He turned on the shower and removed his shirt. My eyes widened in surprise, as his chest and stomach were very muscular. I rubbed my thumb against my bottom lip as I watched. He took off the rest of his clothes and stepped in the shower. I quickly switched the camera to an angle where I could only see from his stomach up. My heart raced as the water dripped down his body. My cheeks and nose were red and hot. "Oh...my..." I muttered. I kept watching as soap bubbles slid down his neck and shoulders. His brown hair was shiny and wet with soap. He massaged his hair with his delicate hands as the water poured down on his bare back.

"Ryuzaki?"

I took winced and turned to look behind me. It was Matsuda. "U-um I'm s-sorry to b-bother you b-but-" He stuttered, obviously embarrassed of what I was watching. I acted like nothing was wrong and I was just going about my business. "But what, Matsuda?" I asked. "W-well um I was wondering if I could get you anything?" He asked. "A slice of strawberry shortcake and some coffee would be nice." I said as calmly as possible. "O-of course, uh, Ry-Ryuzaki!" Then he ran off. I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and turned my attention to the screen in front of me.

Light was drying himself off with a white towel. He tied one around his waist and rubbed his hair with the other. My eyes were once again glued to the screen. Little droplets of water slowly slid down his chest. I have to admit, I was very turned on, If you couldn't already tell. I got up out of my chair and turned around. I stretched my arms and scratched my head. "Ryuzaki, I have your snacks." Watari walked in with a tray. "Thank you, Watari." After he left, I locked the doors behind him. When I looked back at the screen, Light had just put on his shirt and was leaving the bathroom. I held the mug of coffee in my hands and sat on the chair.

Light's Point of View

---------------------------------------

I put on my black nightshirt and my red plaid pj pants. My hand reached for the gold door handle, but I stopped myself. I suddenly felt like I was being watched...Nonsense. It's just the security cameras. Hold on a minute, there are security cameras in the bathroom?! Why didn't Ryuk tell me?! Damn you, Ryuk. I sighed angrily and headed to my room. I locked the door behind me.

"Ryuk!" I tried not to say loudly. Moments later he flew in. "Yes, oh great Light?" He answered sarcastically. "Why did you not tell me that there are survalence cameras in the bathroom?!" I asked angrily. "Oh well um...you didn't ask." He shrugged it off. I rolled my eyes and sat down at my computer. It was Saturday, and I planned to stay up a little later than usual. First, I would research criminals on the web, then I'll- oh right, I can't. Hmm... I'll work on my schoolwork. Math work first.

I answered all the questions on the paper with ease, then moved onto something harder. Art class. I carefully removed a page from a sketchbook I had for school, and a pencil. He assignment was to draw...a friend, right? Which one should I draw? I could draw Misa, or Sayu, or... Ryuzaki. I smiled, thinking of a plan. My gaze drifted over to my cellphone, just inches away from my hand. Would he do it? Maybe. I picked up my cellphone and dialled Ryuzaki.

"Yes?" He answered. "Hi Ryuzaki, it's Light." I said.

"Hello, Raito-san. Is there a particular reason you called?" He asked.

"Yes, actually. I was wondering if you could help me with my schoolwork. If it's not too much trouble, I'd prefer you come over to my house."

He paused. There was a long silence. He was obviously trying to find a catch. "....sure thing, Light. I'd love to." Ryuzaki said. "I'll be there in a few minutes." He finished. I hung up the phone. Perfect.