Chapter one

Chase's POV

I was playing pup pup boogie with Skye and she as usual was winning.
"Now to get up and,"She starts."Tail spin!"I tag along.I tail spin with Skye and I fall and knock Ryder down.

Skye laughs."Sorry Ryder."I say licking his face before getting off to let him up.Ryder then laughs."Its okay Chase."Ryder said.Skye walks over.

Zuma's POV

"Dwude!I totally ship them!"I say."I know right.I just wishhe would confess already."Marshall said."Maybe.....Maybe we couwd tawk him into it."I say hesitant."Zuma,we have tried that way too many times and it didnt work for any of them.Its notgonna work."Marshall said.

He had a good point.Chase was always so stubborn when it came to confessing his love to Skye.But there was one thing that I had just realized that we were doing wrong every time I talk to him.

"Okay,good point,but hewe is the thing.Evewy time we twy and tawk him into it,we are too easy to wet him give up.We don't expwain evewything that could go wrong if he doesn't twy,we don't tawk about it wong enough to make him think about it.We dont give him any advice on how to do it,we just need to show mowe dedication."I said.

Marshall thought about it for a minute before smiling and looking up at me."You know what Zuma?Your right.Let's try again."He said.I smile and walk up to Chase."Hey Chase."I said.Chase looked up at me."Hey Zuma,whats up?"Chase asked."Can I talk to you in pwivate?"I ask.He looks at Skye and she nods."Sure.Let's go to my pup house."Chase said.

Chase walks me to his pup house and locks the door."Wisten Chase,I know we have tawked befowe about it,but you weally shouwd confess to Skye."I said.He frowns and sighs.

"Zuma,no,I can't.I don't wanna regret anything."Chase said."But Chase,if you don't confess to hew,then she is going to find some othew guy,and she won't know that you have any feelings fow hew."I said."And what if I tell her?She will reject me and then things will be awkward.I don't wanna risk losing our friendship!"Chase said.

"But Chase,if you just twy,then-"
"I'LL GET REJECTED AND I WILL BE HURT!"Chase interupted."FINE!BUT DON'T SAY I NEVER WAWNED YOU!BECAUSE I DID!BUT WHEN DOES ANYONE EVEW TAKE MY ADVICE!?NEVEW!THAT'S WHY I BAWELY GET CHOSEN IN THE PAW PATWOL!"I shout and run out.