💋𝟏𝟐.

"Villain. . ."
-NBA Youngboy💋

Chapter 12:

Jarod

Sitting at the table in Sylvia's Soul Food Restaurant, Kelsey waited patiently for Jarod to arrive

Sitting at the table in Sylvia's Soul Food Restaurant, Kelsey waited patiently for Jarod to arrive. The last time she saw him outside of the club, she gave him an ultimatum. Tell Ariel about their relationship, or she will.

Kelsey needed Jarod to tell Ariel that he loved her, and what they shared together was real. She was tired of playing second, and wanted her status in Jarod's life to be acknowledge.

Seeing Jarod entering into the restaurant, Kelsey smiled as he made his way over towards her table. They gave each other a kiss and exchange hugs before he took a seat.

"Wassup', you lookin' sexy as usual," Jarod complimented licking his lips, taking in her appearance.

She blushed resting her hands on the table clasping them together, "Thank you baby,"

Her smile slowly faded into a sad sulk as she slightly glanced down.

"Why you lookin' like you not happy when I did exactly what I said I was gonna' do," Jarod stated, noticing her sad facial expression.

Kelsey sighed as she rested her chin on her hand, "You told her 'dat you were seeing me. And what else?"

" 'Dat we smashin',"

She gave him a displeased look feeling offended as she rolled her eyes.

"I mean what more does she need to know 'den 'dat?" He questioned shrugging his shoulders.

"You tell her you loved me?" She asked curiously.

Jarod sighed heavily as he glanced down stressfully rubbing the back of his neck, "...She didn't ask,"

Completely taken aback, Kesley scuffed in amazement as she shook her head in shock.

"I wasn't about to pour gasoline on a fire 'dat was already fuckin' burnin'," He simply said. "She punched me in my muh'fuckin' face yo',"

"You know what 'dat makes me look like? Your just fucking me," She stated honestly, not believing that he didn't tell Ariel the whole truth.

"You want me to stick da' knife in sum'body 'den turn it, 'dats what you want me to do?" He questioned confused. "When 'dis is sum'body who I've spent two years being in a relationship wit', and held me down for da' longest,"

"You know what it sounds like to me?" She asked him looking straight in his eyes.

He sighed licking his lips, "What?"

"You're still there." She said knowingly. "You still have feelings for her. 'Dats what it looks like and sounds like to me,"

Jarod has been telling Kelsey that his relationship with Ariel is basically over, and the only reason why he is struggling with telling her the truth about their marriage, is because he doesn't want to hurt her since they've been through so much in the past.