Chapter Eleven

"This is the last one. We have to give it absolutely everything. It's been an honor to go on another tour with you guys, and I love you more than anything else in this world."

Jimin listened as intently as he could to the leader's words. They were behind the stage of their very last concert, and Jimin was beyond ready for all of this to be over. He couldn't wait to fly back to Seoul where he could sleep in his own bed and be in an environment where he felt safe and secure. However, Jimin couldn't concentrate on his hyung, for everytime he looked up, his eyes always drifted to Min Yoongi, who was sitting almost directly across him. It took everything Park Jimin had to not jump across the table and into the lap of the elder.

That night, after the bathroom, Yoongi had raced out first and sprinted to the dressing rooms, where he quickly tied himself up in an oversized sweatshirt, which was not uncommon for him to do after concerts. The hickeys on his neck were a dead giveaway to anyone that saw them that something had gone down that night. Luckily, Yoongi had been able to confront his makeup artist about the situation, and the young girl agreed to cover the spots up without telling anyone. However, for some reason, that almost made Jimin angry. He put those on Yoongi, and they were a symbol of ownership and connection, Jimin didn't want those covered up. But he knew that it was for the better. If any of the other members or staff, or even worse, the fans, found out about the hickeys, all Hell would break loose.

But try as he might, Jimin could just not take his eyes off of Min Yoongi. That man was an absolute angel. The way his hair was casually drifting in front of his eyes, how his stage outfits all fit his small frame exactly, showing off everything that deserved to be shown off (which was absolutely everything). Jimin began clenching and unclenching his hands, a tactic his brother had taught him to calm him down whenever he felt as if he were about to do something stupid out of anger or spite.

The few times that the two had made eye contact with each other during this pre-concert meeting had made Jimin's heart race at least one million miles an hour. If only he could use those hands and just grab Yoongi's-

"Jimin-ah, what about you?" Jimin jumped at the sound of his name. All of the members, including Yoongi, were looking at him quizzically.

"Mianhae, mianhae, but what was the question?" he flinched at the sound of Hoseok laughing next to him.

"What do you want to say to the group, as today is the last concert?" Namjoon asked slightly annoyed but also slightly amused by the younger's lack of involvement.

"Well," Jimin began. "I just want to say that even though these past weeks have been stressful, and physically as well as emotionally draining, I'm confident to say that I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without you guys. I know it's cliché, but honestly, having you all by my side has made all the ups and downs worth it." At this point, Jimin stared directly at Yoongi. "I love you."

"Awwwweeeeee," replied Taehyung as he blew kisses in Jimin's direction.

"We love you too, Jimin," said Namjoon, his gaze softening at the younger's words.

"Yeah sure," responded Jungkook. "We love you too."

Jimin smiled to himself at the positive responses that he was receiving from the other members. However, he couldn't say that he wasn't slightly disappointed when he saw Min Yoongi's head sink down as if the elder was looking at the floor.

Yoongi has never been one to show too much affection, especially not in public. Jimin thought to himself as he tried not to feel upset. The emotions that were currently inside of him painfully reminded him of the emotions he had felt when Yoongi had seemed to reject him that first time in the bathroom just the day before. The extreme pain and grief filled his heart, and it he could feel actual tears forming in his eyes by just thinking of the terrible event. However, Jimin reminded himself of everything that had occurred afterwards, and how much Yoongi had seemed into it, as if he had the exact same emotions as Jimin, which the younger though wasn't possible. Be calm. He thought to himself, as he continued to clench and unclench his hands underneath the table. Everything will be fine if you just stay calm.

"Five minute warning!" yelled the stage director from outside the conference room. The seven of them looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's make this a night to remember," Namjoon said with a great smile on his face, his dimples illuminating the room. Jimin smiled back as the seven of them all put their hands in the middle of the table

"Han, dul, se... Bangtan Sonyeondan!" They all yelled in unison, a tradition that they had upheld since their debut.

Jimin snuck one more quick glance at Yoongi as the members filed out of the room.

"Fuck," the younger whispered as the two of them made eye contact. He wanted to kiss him again, to remember the feeling of their two bodies like they had been the day before.

"Just wait until after the concert, after the concert, after the concert..." Jimin repeated to himself under his breath. He could not lose control of himself now, and especially not on stage.

"Breathe," Jimin heard someone breathily whisper into his ear. He jumped and turned around, horrified, to see Min Yoongi walking right behind him.

Jimin bit his bottom lip as Yoongi gave his deadly smirk and pushed past the younger. Right as he was about to protest, the younger felt the elder's hand ever so lightly brush up against his ass. Jimin buried his face in his hands and tried to control his quick breathing. This man was really testing his limits.

As the group neared the stage the screams from the fans were almost deafening. They were playing the introduction screens, and Jimin could feel the energy radiating off of the crowd, who was just a few feet in front of him. The members got in line on the raisable portion of the stage, and prepared to be shown in front of thousands of their ARMY.

Jimin felt the familiar feeling of the retractable stage moving under his feet, and took one more look at Yoongi before he was thrown out on stage. The two made eye contact yet again, and the younger could feel himself completely melt when the elder gave him a quick wink. This was going to be one of the most difficult concerts of the year, but Jimin knew he would make it, for there was a grand prize at the end.