A ruph time adjusting - (y/n) meets Master Roshi

You lay in the pitch black of the guest bedroom and stair at the sealing. The only light was that of the moon as it shone threw the window. You couldn't help but think about your family? What would they say about you flying around and being on earth.

Images of that awful day flashed before your eyes. People running and screaming. Some throwing blood crutling screams.

Your heart felt heavy and tears poured down your face. You needed some fresh air. You grab your special jacket from the star force (sort of like air force but for space), throw it on over yourself and put on your boots.
******************************
G

oku woke up feeling something was wrong. He couldn't feel your energy in the house. So he closed his eyes and locked on to it. He carefully got out of bed and went outside. He saw you out in the fields laying down. "(Y/n)!" He calls out running out to you. When he gets to you he sees a calm expression on your face as you laid comfortably on the ground. He followed your eyes looking up at the sky, realizing what might be going on. He sits down on the ground next to you and gets comfy himself as he laied down. "Feeling homesick?" He asks. You sigh. "Something like that." There was a silence between you two for a while. Until you broke it. "You know I use to be able to see our galaxy from my bedroom window. I could see the most beutiful things in space but now. There are so many things I wish I could have done. Lives I could have saved." You sighed. "Well don't worry about it. You'll get stronger and braver when you start training." Goku says. "For?" You ask hoping for him to continue. "For you to go sayian! I had this teacher master roshi! We can go to him during school hours and have him train with you!" He chirps. You look back up at the sky. There was a thin silence between the two. "Do you really think I've got what it takes to be a sayian?" You ask. "Oh yeah defenetly! Your energy is so strong I haven't felt an energy quit like it since I met Lord beerus and he's CRAZY STRONG! He's actually a destroyer!" You looked shocked as if you actually knew what that ment. "I'm suprised you haven't gone supper Sayian before." He says. "Could you tell me how to?" You ask sheepishly. "Yeah sure!" He stands up and offers You a hand. You used it to help yourself up. Once you were up you put a bit of pressure on your knee it didn't hert so much. "Now get ready to fight!" Goku says. He charges up and takes a swing at you, you dodge it now feeling the pain in you knee. "Block this!" Goku shouts. Coming at you like a bullet you hold arms up over your face. When he punched you knew you'd be bruised. You started to get angery so you round house kicked him in the chest making him fall off his feet. When he looks at you he can feel that energy was opening up. "Thats it you got it!" Goku shouts. You scream to get amped up and you charge up all a the way. You look at the color, it was pink. "I DID IT I WENT SUPER SAYIAN!" You shout excitedly as you jump for joy. "Not just that you went super sayian Rosé!" Goku says shocked "last time I fought someone who went Rosé it was a ki and he wished to be emortal but that didn't stop Zeni!" You look at him not knowing what he was talking about again. But you saw you hair as it freely waved. It glistened with pink it almost looked glittery. You pull out a reflector and gaged. "Ug it's pink! I hate pink! Ew!" You take a deep breath and the supper Sayian Rosé fades away and your hair gose back to normal. "Wow your stronger than I thought. We're definitely going to Master roshi tomarow to train!" "Well if we are then I think I might need some sleep after all that." You say taking a deep breath. "Ok good night." Goku says. "Good night" you reply.

******************************
"Come on (y/n) You don't wanna be late for training today do ya?" Goku says nearly pounding on the door. You had just gotten done tying your jelly combat boots before rushing to the door and opening it. "Ready!" You say excitedly. "Wow I thought you were still asleep." Goku lauphs. "Alright breakfast is ready!" ChiChi calls. You all walk in and see the whole table coverd with food. "Wow that's alot!" You say as you sat down. "Just wait and it'll be gone within a few short minutes." ChiChi says. You and ChiChi fix your plates while Goku and Goten demolish theres. You look over at ChiChi who casually sat and are her food. You smile and look at your plate as it was full of all your favorite things. You quickly cut the bacon into bits and mix up everything on your plate except for the toast. You get a fork full of the mixture and devower it all. Then your toast. "Wow that hit the spot!" You say. Goku and Goten look at you suprised. "It cuts back time and you said we were gunna be late so come on!" You say. Goku quickly mixes everything up on his plate then quickly scarfs it down. Goku waves at ChiChi before you and him run out the door and rocket to the skys. While flying you looked at the world below. It was like Bing in orbit. Then you flip over to face the sky above. It was just like watching the clouds but closer. "Darkening skies Coming this way, Falling behind
Into nothing, But if you lead I will follow A thousand miles away, I will be your Apollo, Alone in outer space. Satellite! Shine on me tonight! I will be your gravity! I will stay and never leave! My satellite! Are you here tonight? Shine your light and set me free, Take the darkness out of me, Shine on me!" You sing feeling calm and peaceful. "Wow, that was nice (y/n)" Goku says. "Thanks, gosh I can't even remember a day that I got to look at earth like this." You say turning back over. "I don't even think I ever been on earth." You add as you brush your hand up against the top of a tree on a mountain. Then there was nothing but water, you could even see ocean life in the water. You watched dolfins jump out of the crystal blue water then fall back in. "So what's this master roshi like anyway?" You ask. "He's really cool he taught me and my friends all that we know. His teaching methods are weird but they actually help." He says. "Let me guess sort of like a simple task made ridiculous to make it more difficult?" You ask. "Um you lost me at the last part but yeah basically." Goku chirps. You smile. "Were here!" He says getting ready to land. It was a very small Island with a house and a single tree. You struggle with the landline and trip. Goku lauphs but you pull his leg out from under him and he falls. Then it was your turn to laugh. "Who's out here?!" Someone says you look up and see an old man with a cane. "Goku? What are you doing here? Unless your here to introduce me to your beutiful friend here. Hellow there." He says looking at you admiringly, hearts poping out of his eyes. "Gross master roshi this is (y/n) and she's a teenager!" Goku says. You quickly stand up and shiver in disgust. "What! Well um my apologies, um what brings you here?" Master Roshi asks. "Well were here because (y/n) here needs some help with her powers. She knows no sayian moves. "Hmmmm well we'll see. Come." Master Roshi says before turning and walking.
******************************
You fell to the sand on the beach exhausted. "Good now I'll be able to sleep tonight." Master Roshi says taking the feathers you had retrieved. "Wait so they were for a pillow?!" You ask. "Yep." Master Roshi says. You usually would have been ticked but you were to tired so you drop your head in the sand and groun. "We should get going it's almost time for dinner. We'll see you next week." Goku says. You stand and wave at him and follow Goku back home. When you got back to his house you both washed up and ate dinner. "Hey (y/n) tomarow I have some show and tell thing and we can bring someone for show and tell so I was wondering do you wanna come to my school tomorrow for show and tell?" Goten asks. "Oh yeah that sounds cool I can't wait." You say smiling. "Great I'll give you the paper after dinner." He says. You take a bite and quickly swallow. "What exactly would I have to do?" You ask. "I was thinking You could wear your space suit and tell us what all your life was like before you came to earth." He says putting some food in his mouth. "What else should I bring?" You ask. "Well I'd have to think about that."