Halloween special

( this has nothing to do with the story Jake's costume is the photo)

(y/n)'s POV

I been waiting for Jake to hurry up with his damn costume and give me mine. I let Jake pick my costume I wonder what he got me. I hear his door slam and him walk out only to see him with a contact in his eye fake black goo running from his eye some of his skin blue and with drawn on stitches on his arm and neck."do you like it" Jake asks "hell yeah I think it's cool" I tell him "so where is my costume?" I asks him I see him snicker evilly "here you go" he hands me a bag with a costume that black and white. "JJaakkee what the hell is wrong with you!!!!" I walk out dress as a panda Jake burst out laughing "that *laugh* what *laugh* you get now come on we got to get to Sage's house" Jake tells me. 'I swear to god Jake I will get you back' 

~time skip~

(y/n)'s POV

We get to Jake's friend's house we get out Jake runs to the door and rings the doorbell until a girl with green eyes and dark blue hair and with a wolf hat on. "ah Jake so glad you can make it and who is this?" the girl asks "hey sage this is my bother of a brother (y/n)" Jake tells sage. "hey the name is Sage nice to meet you" Sage put out her so I can shake it. "it's (y/n) nice to meet you too" I shake her hand. "why don't you come in" we walk in to see a whole lot of people so what do I do I go sit down. watching Jake dance.... drunk? 'oh my god' I see Sage and Jake walkover here "hey (y/n) I think you should talk your brother home" "ok give him here" I grab my drunk brother and start walking to thunder. I throw Jake in the front seat "(y/n) *hic* I want candy *hic*" Jake tells me "damn it, Jake" we get home I lock up thunder and unlock the door to the house with Jake on my back laughing crazy. 'why why now' I open Jake's room door and throw Jake on his bed and I walk out so I can go get water. I come back to see Jake dancing on his bed to timber by pitbull "oh my god Jake" "heyyy (y/n) come dance with mee" "no Jake lay down" "awww ok" Jake flops down and somehow I got him to take the sleeping pills. But he doesn't  I was videotaping him. In the morning I show and said toll you I get you back and he was pissed that I sent it to Sage.    

(that was fun)