12.

(Shorter chapter)
    Keith sits on the couch panicking and hugging a pillow tightly.
He feels angry, sad, confused, and annoyed.

"Why are you just now worrying about this?" Pidge asks, taking a sip of her Pepsi.

"It just crossed my mind this morning!" Keith yells, his voice cracking a little. He groans and plops his face into the pillow he was holding.

"Even if Lance flirts with Allura, Allura is with Lotor. Nothing would happen between the two," Pidge explains, pushing up her glasses. She looks to her TV, trying to find a movie to put on. She's interrupted by a pillow flying and nearly hitting the side of the TV.

"Keith! What the hell? I said you could throw the pillow, IF you stay away from the TV!" Pidge growls, throwing a pillow harshly to Keith.

Keith slouches, crossing his arms. He has a pout on his face like an angry two year old.

"What if he just said he liked me because he didn't want to hurt me?" Keith continues his freak out.

"Ugh, where is Hunk when I need him?" Pidge mumbles to herself.

"Listen, Keith, he didn't do that. He texts about you a lot now since you both said you liked each other," Pidge explains.

"So...he won't leave me?" Keith asks, his posture straightening a bit. Pidge sighs and smiles, turning to Keith.

"I can't make any promises, but he will most likely be the clingy one," Pidge responds.

Keith sits up completely. His face expresses coolness, but inside he feels hope and immense happiness. The happiness hit him so hard that he felt he couldn't keep it in. Keith decides to keep his cool though, he shouldn't get his hopes up.

———

"Hey, Mama, why can't we just get another home in America?" Lance asks, putting a red plate decorated with a family drawing into the cabinet.

"Mijo, we can't because it is just too much money," Lance's small mother responds. She hums and wipes a table down.

Lance takes another plate and turns to his mother.

"But aren't we citizens both here and America? We should at least have a home there! We should visit more often too!" Lance explains, waving the plate around.

Lance's mother turns to her son, slightly annoyed that he is continuing this conversation. "Mijo...liste- - Lance!" She yells, stopping Lance from what he was doing.

"You be careful with my plates! You break that, you pay for it! Understand?" She snaps.

Lance's cheeks warm in embarrassment and fear as he puts his hands up in defense.

"S..Sorry Mama! Yes ma'am!" Lance turns back to the dishes

     Lance turns back to his mom in guilt. He's always wanted to go back to America...

He never left his mom because he's the youngest and everyone already left.

"Lance, What is the real problem," His mom asks, leaning against the table with her hand on her hip.

     Lance walks to the short, brunette woman. He rubs his arm and shrugs.

     "Lance McClain! You do not shrug you arms at your mother!" She scolds.

     Lance nods quickly and hesitantly opens his mouth to speak.

     "I wanna move to America..." Lance says before quickly shutting his mouth. He was bracing to be hit with a chancla or something, but instead he was brought into a tight hug.

     He leans down a bit to hug his mom back. She releases her arms and smiles at her son. Lance looks to see if she is upset at all and he doesn't see any signs. 'Does she want me to leave?' Lance wonders to himself.

      "My baby boy is finally growing up..." She says with a huge grin.

     "Mama, you aren't upset?" Lance asks, lowering his brows.

      "Of course not, you need to live your dreams Lance," His mom explains.

     "You're really letting me do this?" Lance asks, his face lighting up.

     "If you can find a place to live, yeah!" His mom says.

     Lance hugs his mom tightly again and kisses her cheek.

    "I love you so much Mama!" Lance says. His mom looks at him with a comforting smile. "I love you too mijo," she responds.

     Lance immediately hops on his phone and texts Pidge.

———

Lance: Pidge! Pidge! Pidge!

Pidge: Lance, if you really need my attention, don't send my name three times in one text. Send them individually.

Lance: Okay, but CAN I LIVE IN YOUR GUEST ROOM!

Pidge: Wait, seriously?!

Lance: YEAH! MY MOM SAID I COULD LIVE IN AMERICA!

Pidge: OH MY GOD, HELLZZ YEAAH YOU CAN LIVE AT MY HOUSE!

Lance: WAIT, DONT TELL ANYONE, I WANT IT TO BE A SURPRISE!

Pidge: OKAY! OKAY! When are you moving?

Lance: I was thinking maybe when I visit for the concert....

Pidge: We could definitely make that work! I'm so excited!

Lance: Yeah! SAME!

———

     "MAMA! IM MOVING IN WITH MATT AND PIDGE!" Lance cheers, hopping up and down like a little kid.

     "Congrats mijo!" His mom says before snapping her fingers.

     "S..Sorry mom!" Lance yells nervously, laughing afterwards.

     "You know how I feel about jumping, now finish up on putting those dishes away! Let's celebrate you moving with pizza and garlic knots!" His mother announces, smiling widely.

     Lance jumps up a bit and finishes putting the dishes away.