~Chapter 4~

•3 months later•

I've been in BTS for 3 months now and I've gotta admit ,it's awesome . All of the members are so nice and cool and funny and they are always there for me. Today is my first time performing on TV. Alot has happened in the past 3 months :I released my debut song and album and today is out comeback show .

???:are you nervous ?

Y/n:*jumps*ahhhh!!!*sighs* oh it's you jimin....and yes I'm am ...very ..what do I do?????

Jm:*chuckles*I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare u ...just relax I remember the first time performing.i was scared but tried my best and it turned out fine now I'm here all the way at the top.*tippy toes*

Y/n:*laughs* thank u !!you always know how to make me feel better ..

Jm:that's what I'm here for !don't worry you'll do great !!!ik you will*smiles*

I performed my song and then we all performed together . I was happy because I got a good response from the audience . A while into my song I saw my best friend in the crowd,Karen!

She's the best bsf you could ever have!shes always there for me when I need her . And also ....she has a crush on Tae😄

After our performance we went backstage.

Jm:how do I feel?that was amazing,y/n!!!*smiles*

Y/n:thank you !!!I was nervous at first but then I did what u told me and started to relax and I felt much better!thank u for your advice !....

Jm:I told u ...!!!!and u know I'm always here for u *winks and smiles *

I laughed and then we both bursted out laughing 😂

We all went home .

**Phone rings**

Y/n:Hello?

Jm:hey can I come out to the garden ?

Y/n:uh yeah sure ....

I went out to the garden and I saw Jimin sitting on a cute beanbag chair

Y/n:hey what's up ?everything al right?

Jm:yeah uh sit down I need to talk to u ...

I sat down 

Y/n:what happened ?

Jm:*sighs*y/n I am going to be very honest with you .....

Jm:ever since the first time I saw u ,in the pics yoongi showed us , I fell in love with you .i-i really like you y/n

Y/n:y-you do?

Jm:Yes I do alot!and I have yo ask you something ....*sighs*here it goes ......y/n would you like to be my girlfriend ?

Y/n:Jimin.....I -i.....no I wouldn't like to be your gf...

Jm:*puts head down*oh.....I understand.....