Prologue

You ran through the clearing in the forest, away from the men behind you. They, well, weren't too happy.

Who were you running from? Well, they were a few men you "met" in a bar in the middle of nowhere. And you were in quite a lot of trouble. Let me get into the flashback...

Flashback

You had gone to this bar in the middle of a forest (for whatever reason) with your friends Ari and Luce, who wanted you to have fun in the "right" way, instead of sticking your face in a book or your phone. They wanted you to socialize. 'Pft, socializing is for losers,' you had thought.

But since you were there anyway, you decided to talk to people. Your friends had disappeared into the crowd, so you were alone. You thought of leaving, but you knew that they would find you.

You walked to the bartender and ordered water, earning a dirty look. He gave it nonetheless however, and you navigated your way through the crowd in search of a free seat. You guessed it was the peak hour.

As you were walking, you tripped and your water landed on a big, bulky man who was blocking the path. 'Uh-oh...' you thought.

The man looked back slowly, and glared at you furiously. His friends were trying holding back their laughter, but were also glaring at you (which looked hilarious, by the way). The man, you noticed, had a huge, and I mean HUGE mustache, which you wanted to stare at but couldn't. It was twitching in anger. You gulped and smiled nervously.

"Um... Hey Mr. Mustache! Sorry about that, I kinda tripped over some random crap, and all that water-" you began rambling, but we're interrupted.

"MY. NEW. SHIRT." he boomed, glaring daggers at you. You flinched. "Oh that was your new shirt? M-My bad! Looks really cool though, you have great choice-" you again began, but we're again interrupted by his friends-cum-followers.

They were now full on glaring at you too. Guess they had never heard a girl talk back without getting too scared. "HIS SHIRT." they copied him. You sensed danger. Regardless of how stupid these guys could be, they were a little too... Big.

You started backing away slowly. "I'm very sorry about that. Oh, look at the time! I need to go home and watch Doctor Who again! So... Bye!" you exclaimed, and ran away from the spot instantly. The men were dazed for a second, then one of them noticed. "She's getting away!" he yelled. And the rest is history... Well, not yet...

End

As you can see, it really wasn't your fault. But this is the harsh reality of life, nothing's fair.

You kept running until you could see the main road. You felt relieved, until you noticed it was deserted. You didn't stop though, and kept going.

As you ran, you could see a vehicle at a distance. You smiled, and increased your speed, and as soon as you reached the car, which you noticed was a taxi, you jumped in.

"I don't care where we go, just drive!" you cried, looking back in a panic. The men couldn't be seen, but you knew they were close.

The driver was surprisingly calm for someone whose taxi was basically jumped. "Miss, this car won't be moving anytime soon! I'm sorry, but please get off." he said calmly, smiling at you. Your eyes widened, this was not how you expected a taxi driver to look.

His shining sea-green eyes gazed into yours, twinkling with a mystery. His blazing red hair fell onto his shoulders. He kept his arm on the edge of the seat, looking back at you. You just kept staring- he almost looked like one of your book characters!

Suddenly, your chasers could be seen rushing to the taxi, yelling at you. They seemed even angrier at you now, possibly because how much they had to run. You gulped nervously.

"How about now..?" you asked, scared for your life. You just wanted to go home! The driver noticed, and suddenly started the car. He looked at you through the mirror and smiled again, this time a bit more... serious.

"Well, ma'am, seems you're gonna owe me a lot!" he said, as he took off with an unbelievable speed. If you weren't scared earlier, you were now.

Such situations can only be achieved by you...
_____________________________________________

Hey! This was very short because, well, its the prologue. So how's it? Bad? Good? So-so? Should I stop this brain-torture immediately? Or is it heaven? Or is it just stupidity?

Whatever it is, please let me know. That is, if you want to... {Its not like I want you to or anything...}

Anyway, bye! Hope you enjoyed!

ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ