Another Pokemon - A short Zubat story

Zin flew around "Humans are weird but they don't understand us."

   He landed on a small rock outside the cave to watch trainer walk in. he never bothered them because he know that they didn't want anything to do with him. Tainer after tainer walk in and out day after day, most spraying repel and Gaging the near by pokemon.

   Zin sat curleed up, till a girl walked into the cave, then stoped. she turned to look at Zin. "Hello there" she said and smiled.

   Zins ears twitched, "She talks ot me as if she understands us" she said, coming out as a screatching.

   "I do understand you" he sat down by him "i understand almost every pokemon" 

   Zin jumped up "h-h-how" 

   "Magic" she picked him up "i can help you, ya know?" 

   "With what, and how"

   "As a zubat no one wants you, but I can help you. and even make it so everyone can understand you"

   Zin looked at her funny "Really, how?" 

   she hands him a small clear rock "When morning comes go outside and shine this rock into the sun, reflecting it onto yoursef" Zin took the rock and the girl walked off. 

   "What could she mean?" Zin looked at it. 

   as fast as ist came night left as the sun began to rise on the world of pokemon. Zin slowly flew outof the cave with the stone in his mouth. 

   "I hope this works" he said. he was tired of being ignored and everyone hating him because he was a zubat. 

   Zin flew out to the top of the cave and held up the Stone with his wings. It glowed for a second then Zin started Glowing and shining. 

   "Am i evolving?" Zin said with a smile and he began to change. but it was diffrent be was becoming taller and taller. 

    "This way" a small trainer said, her pidgey flew over the cave. "Wait, what's that" She stoped and her pidgey landed. 

   a few feet away from her was a man. he had long slick black hair covering his eyes. and his skin was a blue-purple. the girl held her mouth and gasped. 

   he was laying nacked with to small bat wings stiching out of his back. and huge ears on his head. 

   "Quick" she takes off her jacket and lays it on him. "Pidgey take him to" she stops. does she take him to urse joy or a hospital. "take him to our base" 

   Pidgey flew off, "Carizared" said the triner as a pokeball opened "take me to nurse joys" 

   a few hours later her and the Charizard fly to a tree that the girl climbs. there she had a small tree house. inside was pokemon plushys and som epellows. Zin was laying on the Pellows and Pidgey beside him. 

   The girl game him some medicin and then an ice pack, 

   no more then a minet later Zin coughed at his ears twitched "W-where? W-What?" 

   The girl ran up to him and handed him some water "Here, are you ok"

   Zin looked at her then held out his hands and jumped back yelping. "W-what happened to me" 

   "I'm not sure" the girl sat down. "I foudn you on top of a cave."

   He stared at his hands. and his ears twitched. "t-this is imposible" 

   The girl shrugs and smiles "I'm Tia who are you?"

   "I-i'm zin.. i was a Zubat" He curled up 

   "Welp not anymore" she smiles and corsses her legs "But, that doesn't have to be a bad thing" she smied and Zin smiled up at her. 

   "You're right" he smiles a little showing his two larg teeth "atleast now i have som enew friends, Right?"  

   "OF COURSE" she hands him some tan shorts "But maybe you should wear some pants.