The Mistake

3:30 A.M. 

          You had recently joined a discord server for LGBT+ writers, and you made a few friends. Meeting new people gave you the ability to talk about your big story that you're working on, as well as to get some fresh views and opinions. Inspiration strikes.

          You open google docs to start writing, but, decide not to use it. You use google documents too often, there are plenty of unfinished stories of your characters and whatnot on there. You think to yourself. Hm. Well, Wattpad is a thing, isn't it? That's a sight for writing you've had yet to try! Well, why not? Its a public site as well, so more people can see your work. You sign up.

          After logging in your email, password, age, and agreed to the terms of service, it sends you to a "pick four stories that interest you" page. 

          Oh no. Oh, no, no, no, no. You forgot what you had heard about this site. For teens and young adults to write... well... certain stories, was common. Too common. Most of the stories suggested to you had a suggestive cover. 

"Oh fuck this." 

You struggle to find ones that might not be sexual, but it was like finding a needle in a haystack. Of course! Why didn't you see this coming? The internet has offered many hell holes, and wattpad just happened to be one of 'em.  Still, you find a few that you hope aren't smut, and continue on your way. You like the platform's set up, how the site was designed. It's comfortable, easy to maneuver. You write up another one of your stories, or part of one anyway. You pause after about seven hundred words or so. It was four AM. You needed rest. You'll get back to it later.

You were right, you did get back to it, after a couple days. Well, the site anyway. 

"Well, maybe I was just unlucky. Maybe it was just those that were suggested because they were popular." You thought, more hoping than anything. You're curious to know what the site has to offer other than smut written by sixteen year olds, and hop on over to the "horror" section. 

"Mother. Fucker.

"Michael x Reader!!" 

"Psycho Billionaire." 

"Pet."

This is it. You found yet another hell site. This is what you get, kid. Think things through, next time.

Anyway. This was a joke, don't throw a fit. I just think its funny how such an innocent looking site can be plastered in smut stories. sfrgfhjk People can enjoy whatever, but, still. W i l d.