Played

You really never fail to regret everything I do, isn't it?

All I wanted was my same old choco cookies from the same old grocery store I always go to.

But you had to show up, grab the same packet of cookies I wanted, at the same time I grabbed it too.

Great. I'm impressed by your plannings.

As soon as I felt my hand touch yours, I let go of the packet I was holding onto, and looked the other way.

"Oh...uhm...hey...you can take it." I heard you say.

I kept looking over the shelf, not wanting to stare at you.

"It's fine, I'll just take the other one." I spoke, walking the other way, until your voice stopped me.

"No! There aren't any left, I checked. But it's fine....you take it. You grabbed it first anyway." you chuckled.

I finally brought my eyes to your small figure, leaning against the cart you were carrying.

Your brown hair was messy, giving it a wavy impression, and you wore your infamous hoodie and sweatpants. The hoodie you styled on your own. I really admire you for that.

 Yeah admire. I still do.

"Here." you shoved it to my chest.

I gasped at the sudden impact as I saw you smirk.

Is this really that fun for you? Fighting over a packet of cookies?

"Well, then you take it, I'll just go to some other store..." I threw it to your cart, trying to walk away until you stopped me again.

Now with your grasp on my wrist. You brushed your fingers aginst my coldsome wrist.

Your touch mattered to me. It affected me so much.

And the worst part is,

You know it did, yet you played innocent.

"No...Taehyung...I don't want you to take the trouble of going to other store....I know you love these, right?" you smiled up at me, a smile so sweet that it seemed fake.

You remembered. You remembered the snacks I told you about. The most random one.

It made my heart warm up a bit, and gave me hope, that maybe I ain't the only one who was holding onto the memories.

But I get hopes high too soon.

"Jungkook told me about it. He likes these cookies too! So i thought I had buy for him." you excitedly spoke again.

Of course, Jungkook.

Why would you remember anything I ever said?

Pabo.

But shouldn't I be happy that at least you remember something about me? Even though said by Jungkook.

I gave an awkward smile and finally took the packet, not wanting to do this anymore.

If only that day you would politely refuse to take my heart, like you did to these  cookies.

~Monster is an underestimatement of what you have made me~

__________

Luk at dis cute lil fluffy squishy mochiiii!!!!

M so soft, don't touch me. ;(