Falling

Sapphirepaw padded through the forest besides her father. She loved her father, he was polite, friendly, helpful and a great warrior. The apprentice scowled at her father, something was wrong. Hazlefur looked harshly into the nothing, his amber eyes glimpsed of something, but it was impossible to read his face. In silence padded through the forest. To break the silence Sapphirepaw meowed gently "Where are we going?". Her father didn't even care to look at her as he said "The cliff" His voice were cold as ice and harsh as rocks under a cat's soft paws. The trees began disappear slowly and Salphirepaw glimpsed at the sun. At first she felt overwhelmed by the sunlight, then she blinked and looked around, the cliff was the tallest place of whole Wildclan territory. When you stood on top of it you could see Blossomclan, Owlclan, Caveclan and even Moonstone area. The brown tabby cat smiled "It's amazing" She mumbled, even though it weren't the first time she were on top of the cliff. Everything seemed so peaceful and quiet up here. Sapphirepaw prickled her ears and listened to the weak sound of a bird singing. Suddenly she felt the pain from her father's claws in the side of her stomach and fell to the ground. Her eye widened in shock and fright "Wh-what are you doing?" She asked under her heavily breath. She could feel how her heart beat fast and hard, the blood rushed through her and she was too scared to move, even if she could, what should she do? Hazlefur was a skilled warrior and she was just an apprentice, and she couldn't harm her own father! The warrior narrowed his eyes and looked sharp at her "It's better if you doesn't know..." He mumbled, obviously to himself. Then he let go of her stomach and pushed the helpless apprentice to the edge of the cliff. Quickly Sapphirepaw grabbed the cliff's edge and fought to get up "He-Help!" She gasped, there were no ground under her paws and she dug her claws deeper down to the ground "Who should do that?" Hazlefur smirked, then he hit her paws causing her to let go. Everything seemed to go slowly and fast at the same time. Sapphirepaw felt how she fell through the air against the ground. She closed her eyes, this was it. Her beloved father had pushed her off the cliff, and now she was going to die. 'Goodbye Petalpaw' She gave her crush one last thought before she hit the ground and died.