Chapter 2 - The Bard in Forbidden Forest

It was that day that I've found my uncle out on the road to Emelka and reached the inn to rest for a bit. There, I met a very energetic, friendly and also pretty athletic kid. His name is Yugo. When I saw that kid my heart was moved and a smile crossed my lips. There, right there, I knew that he'd make a perfect bard and wanted to take him with me as my pupil. We were about to discuss the term of him travelling with me when we were attacked by alarge monster which Yugo stopped. Just as we were about to take a breather something else attacked the village...

( Reader P.o.V )

Emelka

We ran outside and saw polters attacking villagers, turning them into plants. I quickly threw my cape to the side again as I pulled out a few knives and juggle them as they suddenly were shotting out of my hands and taking out a few polters each. I saw some man in the window trying to save his wife and kids so I ran to help but Alibert was there first. We quickly took care of them and I smiled to the kids to reassure them that they're safe.

Jason : Bard! Look out!

Alibert : Kid!

Suddenly I was pushed aside as I saw beaten up polter grab Alibert's leg turning him into plant. Yugo ran up to his father and he quickly told him to get the message of where to find his true family. I saw Yugo as I looked down in shame... If I were to be more careful and a bit less playful maybe something like this wouldn't even happen.

Yugo : Before we go I must turn my father and villagers back to normal!

Ruel : My poor Alibert... Don't worry Yugo we'll find a cure. I know an Eniripsa-

Iop : Where is he? Where is the kid who freed me from the demon Rubilax?

(Y/N) : Oh, she's up. She slept throught that chaos...

Ruel : Huh. I'd forgotten about that one. She's woken up at least.

She quickly turned towards us with a happy smile and started to walk. It was now that I noticed that she's actually very pretty. Her long ginger hair and the smile that beams with confidence. She's very a tight clothes too, which hug her figure as she seem t obounce up with every step. I quickly glanced to the side as if to not be accused of staring at her.

Percedali : Lady Percedali of Sadlygrove, Knight of the Order of the Shushu Guardians. You saved my soul. I will repay my debt, even at the price of my life.

Sword? : Oh, listen to that show off! A knight, hoho! More like dumbass!

Percedali : I order you to be quiet, demon!

Sword? : Without me, little farmer, you'd already have joined your stupid god in headless Iop heaven!

And so the two started to argue. It was actually pretty funny and reminded me of a married couples I've seen from time to time. It wasn't long before Iop girl's anger reached it's peak as she started to beat the sword around on the ground making the sword yell out 'Ouch' and call her mean names as I turned to look at Alibert.

Percedali mentioned polters after noticing changed Alibert and told us about how they attacked two other villages nearby. She once got insulted by her sword so she started to yell at her as kids and the woman walked over to Yugo asking him for help in bringing their families back too. Yugo decided that he'll go to Forbidden Forest...

Ruel : Normally, I don't work for free... But for an old friend I'll make an effort.

(Y/N) : Don't worry, kiddo! I'm coming too, maybe it'll be adventure worthing singing about?