A Life Is A Life. (chapter 1)

............. P.O.V

A life is a life and can never be replaced.
Because once your life comes to an end it can never be replaced.
Come to think of it my life didn't last that long either.
Don't misunderstand me,
Everything was perfect at the start but that didn't last long.
From day to day, hour to hour.
Going to school on the school bus and coming back.
How i wish this all lasted a bit longer.
I was walking home one day since i missed the bus.
Just as i turned the corner.... everything went dark.
-----------------------------------
I was Kneeling on the dirty stone bricks underneath me, as i get up i  take a few steps backwards, however i fell back to the ground again. It had been 3 years since then , i had been taken too this place where i was tortured, experimented on, got trained in every martial arts, learned every language there is including sign language and many more things.
Looking up out of my cell, a black figured entered and took me to another cell
My eyes turn to a part of the room as i see a man on the ground injured, he groans in pain.
Not showing any of my emotions as i see him, not wanting to help because i knew i would get caught for trying to help, i gets pushed forwards and i carried on walking.
Offering the work i was assigned to do, the man gave me a horrifying glace as if he was about to choke me until i could no longer breath.
Passing the papers to me, i took them without hesitation. I stared working on my assignment as the man got up and left as i worked.
Quarrelsome men could be heard outside the door, they voice was deep and sounded a bit rusty.
Right as i look back at my assignment i was assigned to do i feel someone eyes gazing at me.
Swiftly, i turned around to see the man i saw when i came in, was awake.
The man was staring at me a bit shocked.
Untouched by him i looked back at my papers and finished filling them in with the correct answers. One i was finished, the mysterious black figure comes in again and takes the papers and after gave me a old fashioned computer
He vanished from my sight,  after giving me the old fashioned computer. I started to take it apart and upgrade and rebuild it completely into a entirely different computer.
When i hear a man in the corner of the room starting to speak too me.
( perdon no pude pensar en nada para x), " who are you?" The man asked, i stayed silent, wondering who the man was and if i could trust him.
"You think u could help he out of here kid?" he asks politely. I stayed silent and thinked for a few seconds. [Who is this guy and can i trust him]???
After Zoning out with out realizing, i snapped back to reality when i here the man calling out for me.
"Kid?"
I apologized and was about to untie him when i here a man about to enter as i quickly run back and carry on with remodeling the computer.
-----------------------------------------------

Hi guys hope you liked it.
Im not that good at making storys so sorry if this wasn't up to your expectations however if there is any ideas you guys have or any requests please feel free to share with me. Thank you
-----------------------------------------------