Little Rapper {JooKyun One Shot}

This is made for mah child IShipJookyun UwU

Pairing: Changkyun x Jooheon
Genre: Little Space, lil bit of Angst and Fluff
Warnings: None

Jooheon has a secret; one that he has kept from the other members since debut, possibly even before that. He'd known for a while what he was, and he hid it from everyone else because he was afraid of what they might think of him. You see, Jooheon is a Little, someone whom goes into the head space of a very small child, but it varies in age. It should have been kind of easy to tell though, considering how he can make himself sound like a child when he's in 'big space' plus the various plush toys he has but he doesn't think anyone has figured it out yet, which is good. Except...

Changkyun is starting to get suspicious of his hyung's odd behaviour as of late.

Jooheon has been more tense, more grumpy, more easily angered, and maybe it has something to do with the recent comeback and all the things and events they had to go to afterwards, and it kind of did, because all of that forced Jooheon to remain in big space basically all the time and he hadn't been in Little Space for a full week, and it was making him irritable.

However, right now they finally had a whole damn day to do whatever the fuck they wanted, so Jooheon hid himself in his room, put on his favourite tiger onsie, sat down on the floor and played with a few stuffies. What Jooheon forgot to do was lock the door, and without realizing it, Changkyun, out of curiosity because he heard Jooheon talking strangely, opened the door slightly and had to stop himself from squealing.

His hyung looked so cute.

"Awe, cute~" Changkyun whispered.

However, it seems Changkyun's poor attempt at being quiet failed completely because Jooheon heard him and quickly turned his head to face Changkyun.

"Uh...what are you doing there hyung?" Changkyun asked warily, expecting Jooheon to snap at him. Instead, he got a very small, shy answer.

"I'm p-pwaying wif my stuffies" Jooheon hugged three of the plush toys close to him, trying to hide his face in the soft, fluffy material.

Changkyun frowned; why was his hyung so shy? And why did he sound like a small child when he spoke? Changkyun thought for a moment before fully entering the room and closing the door behind him. He sat down near Jooheon, looking around the room. He got slightly weirded out when he saw a pacifier lying on Jooheon's bed, but that was all the other rapper needed to see before it clicked in his mind. He'd heard of this somewhere before...

"Hyung...are you a Little?" Changkyun asked softly, quietly so none of the other members heard him.

Jooheon thought there was no point of hiding it now, so he just nodded. Tears sprung to the older's eyes as he sniffled and pouted.

"You weren't s'posed to find out" Jooheon sniffled, letting go of his stuffies to wipe his eyes.

"It's okay tiger, I'm not judging you. It's...odd, but I'm not going to hate you for it" Changkyun smiled.

Jooheon nodded, giggling at the nickname Changkyun gave him. As a sign of trust, Jooheon handed Changkyun his favourite tiger stuffie. Changkyun took it slowly, a little confused.

"D-do yew pwomise not to tell anyone else?" Jooheon asked with wide, pleading eyes.

"Yeah tiger, I promise"

:::

Eventually, the others in fact did find out, exactly four days later, and Jooheon was far from happy about it. Changkyun had heated up a sippy cup of milk for Jooheon, and Wonho and Kihyun and seen him heading towards Kihyun, Jooheon and Changkyun's shared room with it and asked him about it. The young rapper had accidentally let slip that he was taking it to Jooheon, and unfortunately, the older had heard him.

Jooheon had stormed out of the room, Changkyun calling after him.

"Hyung! Jooheon, wait-" "stay away Changkyun" Jooheon snapped back, obviously not in Little Space anymore.

Changkyun had then pinned Jooheon to the wall in the hallway, tears of frustration rolling down Jooheon's cheeks.

"You fucking promised you wouldn't tell them!" Jooheon spat.

"I'm sorry okay? It just kind of slipped out, I'm so sorry" Changkyun spoke sincerely.

However, Jooheon had a hard time believing him.

"Right, sure you are. The others probably hate me because of you!" Jooheon's voice broke as his anger turned into sadness.

"No, no tiger, don't be sad, please" Changkyun took one of his hands off the wall to wipe Jooheon's tears away.

Changkyun didn't know what the hell came over him then, put all of a sudden, he had leaned down a bit and captured Jooheon's lips in a gentle kiss. Jooheon tensed up, but the kiss didn't last that long anyway. When Changkyun broke the kiss, Jooheon looked a bit shocked as the two stared into each others eyes.

"Was that an accident too?" Jooheon mumbled sourly.

"Nope, definitely not" Changkyun huffed, leaning down and capturing Jooheon's lips in another kiss, his hands leaving the wall to grip onto Jooheon's hips.

This time, Jooheon responded, his hands coming up to grip onto Changkyun's shoulders. The others had wondered what was going on, so they peeked their head around to the hallway but decided it would be best not to interrupt them...

Mkai, Imma end it there heh. Sorry it took me so long to get this done. For the past couple of days my inspiration to write much went kaput so yeah...sorry if this was a bit shitty, but I tried my best UwU