Part 11

Back to Ryuu narrative

I started to scratch my head, I felt like I was going crazy. Why did I treat Shiroi so mean?

Am I seriously the devil from hell spawn, please God forgive me for the evil words I said to Shiroi!

It was just one day from the preliminaries and the soccer team was practicing like crazy. Ritsuka of course acted like he was captain and bossed everyone around, he really irritated the whole team.

Koya fell to the grassy ground, "I can't take Ritsuka anymore, he is so annoying", Koya laughed.

I sat down beside Koya and agreed.

" He is so annoying I wanna kill him honestly, knock him out with the soccer ball when he least expects it". Hitsuji stood above us while me and Koya were on the ground exhausted and out of breathe.

Ritsuka quickly noticed us and ordered us to come back, Hitsuji ran back laughing.

"We can do anything as long as we try!", Hitsuji shouted. He was all pumped up as usual, quickly he placed the soccer ball in front of him, and kicked it into the goalie and pushed his hair back.

Bathump... my heart went... ba.. no it actually skipped a beat.

I looked over to the benches and covered my face and that's when the ball came flying at my face at the speed of x189393 miles per hour.

" Omg seriously are you okay?", Hitsuji asked as he leaned towards me lifting the wet towel from my head as he wronged out the water into a bucket.

"What the fuck happened?"

"You got knocked out by my skills", Hitsuji winked and blew a kiss towards me chortling.

'Eww gross Hitsuji'.

Hitsuji smiled despite my response.

"But honestly though you went straight out after the ball hit you at full force, and I carried you here like a princess :P".

'Whatever'.

Hitsuji smiled again, I honestly could tell why Shiroi liked him so much, he really is good.

" I gotta go soon Ryuu, so if you need anything right now just tell me, I could probably stay here for the next five minutes".

Seriously, he really is.. He really is.., what the hell was I gonna say?... I shuffled in my sheets and pulled the sheet over my face, and finished my thought.

The thought was:

"Hitsuji's really... is the best". Wait did I just say that aloud? Nooooo (┳◇┳)!

" Wh.. what did you just say?", Hitsuji suddenness surprised me and I shuffled again in a weird tenacity.

"Do you really think that?" Hitsuji said, I could tell his voice was cracking, happy to the point he would rub it in another person face if anyone was in the room with us.

I agreed silently.

HItsuji began laughing again. "Don't tell me your falling for me Ryuu, I know I'm awesome and all and got a really hot body but..."

I uncovered the sheets before Hitsuji could say anymore and covered his mouth. "Don't say anymore...", my face tinted like a cherry lip balm.

Hitsuji froze and realized something, I think he was scared and suddenly told me he had to leave.

The thing was he was scared... and realized... that I maybe kinda liked him in a sorta weird alien way, and he just didn't want to take the risk of being abducted.